• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,232 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:16 PM

118 just for the cable service? Or does that include internet as well? I only pay 90 for roadrunner and digital cable with a DVR to time warner.

#17 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:11 AM

118 just for the cable service? Or does that include internet as well? I only pay 90 for roadrunner and digital cable with a DVR to time warner.

118 with internet and every channel. I was paying 138 to TW for just HBO. They have cheaper plans.

#18 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,224 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:15 PM

Im in south Charlotte and nada right now.

#19 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,212 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:07 PM

118 with internet and every channel. I was paying 138 to TW for just HBO. They have cheaper plans.

So you get HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, etc...

Also, do you live in Charlotte? I just went to their website and the website says it is not in my zipcode!:mad:

#20 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:01 AM

So you get HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, etc...

Also, do you live in Charlotte? I just went to their website and the website says it is not in my zipcode!:mad:

Yeah i live in Charlotte. Plaza Midwood area.

#21 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,155 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:31 AM

TWC and ATT announced they are raising their rates. Enjoy.

I love my DirecTV :)

#22 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:52 AM

TWC and ATT announced they are raising their rates. Enjoy.

I love my DirecTV :)

My rates are good for 2 years and the guy said it hasn't gone up in 5 years in Cali due to the fact they don't want you to leave. Enjoy your rainstorms with no TV.:thumbsup:

#23 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,155 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:02 AM

My rates are good for 2 years and the guy said it hasn't gone up in 5 years in Cali due to the fact they don't want you to leave. Enjoy your rainstorms with no TV.:thumbsup:

Never had that problem, ever, for the last 14 years. Enjoy not having TV during an ice storm :thumbsup:

P.S. when your bundle expires, your rates are going up. Its in todays paper.

pps wtf does Cali have to do with anything? I thought you lived here for some reason.

#24 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:16 AM

Never had that problem, ever, for the last 14 years. Enjoy not having TV during an ice storm :thumbsup:

P.S. when your bundle expires, your rates are going up. Its in todays paper.

pps wtf does Cali have to do with anything? I thought you lived here for some reason.

I was only joking with you. Ice storm? Cause we have so many of those. Even if we did that usually means power is out and you aren't watching tv either. Ive been in bars many times and the screen goes blank during a storm and it says searching for satellite signal. Was just showing people there is other options then just TW. Some people can't get satellite. I live here but its been in Cali for 5 years now and its never gone up. Rates will go up with every service at some time even your beloved satellite service.

#25 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,155 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:55 AM

I was only joking with you. Ice storm? Cause we have so many of those. Even if we did that usually means power is out and you aren't watching tv either. Ive been in bars many times and the screen goes blank during a storm and it says searching for satellite signal. Was just showing people there is other options then just TW. Some people can't get satellite. I live here but its been in Cali for 5 years now and its never gone up. Rates will go up with every service at some time even your beloved satellite service.

I hear ya. My brother is looking into that AT&T deal (and he has direcTV). the time I was thinking was the big ice storm in 2002...all my neighbors who had TWC didn't have TV for two weeks, even after power came back on. I had TV in my house even with power out because I ran a generator and kept the fridge and the sat box running...everyone was at my house :lol:

#26 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:45 PM

Is Directv still the only one with NFL network? That is why I joined and have never left.

#27 smitzzz24

smitzzz24

Legen...wait for it....

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:26 AM

Is Directv still the only one with NFL network? That is why I joined and have never left.

Dish Network also has the NFL Network...

#28 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 01:58 PM

Dish Network also has the NFL Network...

U-Verse has it too.

#29 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,664 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:55 PM

God I wish I could do this.

I upgraded to digital with TW about a year ago and the on demand is sketchy at best because I get such a weak signal. At peak times (like right now) my internet slows to a crawl and I have to unplug my wireless router just to get online at all. TW has been out here countless times and always to a bubble gum and duct tape solution. But I have no other choice, I don't want to pay for satellite to be install because I won't be here much longer, so I'm stuck with TW and they won't do poo for me. Drives me crazy....

#30 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,224 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:54 PM

shameless plug # 4125
my other side side side ventures is dish network...just saying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.