• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,208 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:07 PM

Clausen responded: "LOL (laughing out loud)

Die Chandler.

#32 Vagrant

Vagrant

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:09 PM

Clausen responded: "LOL (laughing out loud)

Die Chandler.

That was a direct quote. Quarterbacks are very transparent in their communication. We're just lucky he wasn't laughing his mother f**king ass off.

#33 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,208 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:12 PM

Sounds like Jordan Gross is still butt hurt over Delhomme's cut or is backing Moore really hard. Either way, suck it up man. There are some serious negative overtones in his words about Clausen. Maybe he just doesn't like him, but I think it's a case of him wanting his old QB back.

How do you get that from "I hope he's the next Peyton Manning."

?

#34 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,208 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:12 PM

That was a direct quote. Quarterbacks are very transparent in their communication. We're just lucky he wasn't laughing his mother f**king ass off.

No what annoys me is when writers insist on spelling out what lol means. I don't know why, but it drives me up the wall.

#35 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,395 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

i agree that he should sit and learn, but i just think that he has a good chance to win the job. the only other QB he has to learn from on the roster is moore who has only played a few games. who really knows how much the FO likes matt moore? they say he is the starter, but after that, they try to trade up for a QB at pick 33 who they obviously like alot.

he is a rookie, but alot of rookies lately have taken their team to the playoffs during they're rookie season. some of them are pretty good football teams like the jets and baltimore. even matt ryan looked good his rook season.

i guess i am just trying to say that there is a better chance for him to start than people are expecting. i think it could be 50-50% by the time preseason starts.

He wouldn't sit the bench to learn from Matt Moore.. he would sit the bench and learn from the QB coach and everyone around him.. The current QB doesn't restrict him from learning and settling into this NFL position...

so hopefully no matter how good he is, that he sits..

but yeah, he does have a good shot to start because no one has outright won the job since Jake left..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com