Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 2

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Very good. Sharp and clever, nice mix of action and comedy. Killer weapons. Umm..Scarlett Johansson. :lurk5:

Posted

I can't wait to go see it.

Posted

Not as good as the 1st one but still entertaining. Make sure to stay through the credits for a teaser on the next Avenger.

Posted

cool cool cool... im about to watch it right now... well not right now, but right after i log off, take a poo, and get some pop corn.

Posted

it was decent. i thought the scene introducing war machine was as embarrassingly stupid as peter parker dancing.

otherwise, not bad.

Posted

Looks to me like just another superhero movie, nothing special. Enjoyed the first one at first, but when I saw it the 2nd time around I liked it a whole lot less. Seeing it tonight though.

Posted

Uhh, this IS a movie about a COMIC BOOK. FYI

Posted

I saw it yesterday and I enjoyed it. There were some great action scenes, good funny spots, strong dose of sarcasm with explosions. Works for me! I knew Thor was the next in the next series, but we've now had 2 references to Captain America in previous movies but instead we get Thor... They can churn out a quick (and likely disappointing) Thor movie a lot easier than they can a Cap flick, I guess. A Cap movie must be done the right way, bottom line. If Thor fails in an epic fashion, I wouldn't mind seeing him written out of the Avengers movie.

Posted

Umm..Scarlett Johansson. :lurk5:

Oh yeah... it was a good movie, I took my boys to see it last night... full theater too. Scarlett is incredible, very hot in the black outfit.

Posted

I saw it yesterday and I enjoyed it. There were some great action scenes, good funny spots, strong dose of sarcasm with explosions. Works for me! I knew Thor was the next in the next series, but we've now had 2 references to Captain America in previous movies but instead we get Thor... They can churn out a quick (and likely disappointing) Thor movie a lot easier than they can a Cap flick, I guess. A Cap movie must be done the right way, bottom line. If Thor fails in an epic fashion, I wouldn't mind seeing him written out of the Avengers movie.

Cap isn't even a founding member of the Avengers. They've already pretty much re-written the story to not include Ant-Man/Hank Pym/Goliath/whatever else you want to call him and The Wasp and replaced them with Black Widow, granted Hank Pym and Wasp are pretty lame, they cannot write Thor out.

It would be pretty cool if they wrote in the West Coast Avengers and let War Machine head that up with the likes of the Thing, Human Torch, US Agent, Moon Knight etc.

Also, I will be disappointed if Rick Jones and Hawkeye don't make an appearance somewhere.

1 person likes this

Posted

Totally agree on the West Coast Avengers and Hawkeye EASILY is my all time fav Marvel character.

And rep for Moon Knight.

Posted

I always dug Hawk Eye and War Machine, as they were both kind of mavericks.

I want to say that, as I foretold, Don Cheadle does NOT pull off Rhodey nearly to the caliber of Terrence Howard.