#2 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:36 AM

As a Hawk fan, this has to be one of the best days in my Hawk fan career. The guy ran non stop ISOs for JOE JOHNSON in the playoffs, even when it was clear that would not work. It didn't work for Jordan, it won't work for Joe JOHNSON! Now, if we can get rid of Josh Smith and bring in a true point we will be fine.

lol..yeah, bring back Sam Vincent why don't you.

#3 mj4life

mj4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:00 PM

i think this is just the first chip to fall in hawks return to being mediocre,joe j is more than likely gone as is bibby

#4 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:55 PM

As a Hawk fan, this has to be one of the best days in my Hawk fan career. The guy ran non stop ISOs for JOE JOHNSON in the playoffs, even when it was clear that would not work. It didn't work for Jordan, it won't work for Joe JOHNSON! Now, if we can get rid of Josh Smith and bring in a true point we will be fine.

lol..yeah, bring back Sam Vincent why don't you.

I think hawks fan will be disappointed when you get what you asked for. Say what you want... the man developed that talent and improved the team every year. I think he got the max out of his players which as all you can ask. You have a bunch of iso, one-on-one type wing players on the team....That's not the coaches fault... that's the GM's fault. They brought in a lot of talent... but that talent is not very compatible... to me that's the issue with the hawks. Not the coach

#5 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,236 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:07 PM

Woodson had reached his peak there in Atlanta. Yea, he turned that franchise around, turned them into winners, but that squad is no more than a 2nd round playoff team. He wasnt a very good offensive minded coach either, and it showed with him constantly trying to ISO Joe Johnson.
Unfortunately, I agree with others, and believe Atlanta is about to go back to being the Hawks of old lol. So really, Woodson might be leaving at the right time lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users