Photo
- - - - -

today on sportscenter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#13 Ncstatefan

Ncstatefan

GO PACK!!!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:58 PM

I'll take being on that list at all

#14 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:59 PM

Yeah that play is definitely one of those, "where were you when..." moments as a Panthers fan. I remember it pretty well. I had to work and I was working on an assembly line for Ford. I had a small color TV set up at my workstation for the game. It's hard to work and do the job at the same time so I'd miss some plays here and there, but during the overtimes I had our upgrader (who is kind of like a utility worker who knows all the jobs in our section) cover my job while I watched the overtime. When Smitty caught that ball, I was yelling so loud that the supervisor thought someone had gotten mangled in the line or something.

#15 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

HUDDLER

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:01 PM

I lost my voice for 3 days. Had to take 3 days off of work because I worked at a call center. Well worth it.

#16 Kyle82

Kyle82

HUDDLER

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:08 PM

looking forward to making new memories this playoff year :wink5:

#17 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

HUDDLER

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:34 PM

I was in 9th grade at the time, I had to listen to the game on the radio as my mom was driving me home from a school thing, It was amazing

#18 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:29 PM

I was in Lancaster, PA visiting my grandfather who had a double by-pass. (he didn't watch the game... and it was before the game anyway... LOL but, I digress)

yet, I watched the game on my grandmothers lil tv in her room, because she refused to put the game on the big TV... and my uncle is a RAMS fan... so you can imagine with him over how awesome that felt! :D

I will never ever forget that! fly'n my Panthers flag while Drive'n back to NY thru PA was interesting 2 days later. ;)

#19 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

HUDDLER

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:04 PM

Whenever i hear X-Clown i get chills. Some amazing play, that double over-time game was just amazing. Ive been meaning to download the game but I don't know where, does anyone know where I could download all the Panther Playoff games?