78 replies to this topic

#46 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,830 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:29 AM

Speaking of Armanti... check out this gem.

Posted Image

#47 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 34,790 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:31 AM

The point about it being way too early to know much for certain is correct, but we can speculate (Lord knows nearly everyone in football media is doing it).

I don't think Barnidge is getting higher than 3rd on the depth chart unless one of the guys ahead of him gets traded or hurt. He's very impressive in minicamp, but once the pads go on and the hitting starts he languishes. Sure, that could change, but he hasn't put on any more muscle that I've heard of, so I'm not holding my breath.

Edwards has the potential to be a great #3, but I just don't see him getting the #2 job this year, or next. Truthfully, I'd rather he didn't. Williams and Stewart don't break those big runs without great downfield blocking, and Edwards isn't likely to give us that. Add in that he got knicked up a few times in college, so I think using him the right way will be important, at least for his rookie year. And honestly, I'd rather have a taller, bigger option opposite Smith, not another of the same type, especially in the red zone.

Little doubt Johnson will start. Hoping to see the best he can bring as a full-timer. Lord knows he's had flashes the past few. He's not Peppers, but as I've said before I'll take a guy who's solid and gives his all every play over a superstar who doesn't always bring it every time. Maybe he and Brown together are at least close to what Peppers could be.

Schwartz got the first team snaps at minicamp, and Bernadeau is more versatile as a utility guy. Barring a big push from Robinson, I think Schwartz starts, Robinson backs him up and Bernadeau backs up center and left. If this line gels and we can keep Kalil, we could have one of the best young lines around for a while.

Martin's back at his natural position after what turned out to be an ill-conceived switch to corner. I figure he'll get the free safety spot and Godfrey will take over for Harris.

#48 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,892 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:15 AM

Please no more Schwartz at RT. That's all I ask.

#49 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,718 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:59 AM

The fact that Fiz for one second thought those orbs might be real tells me I should not trust his judgment.

#50 Khyber53

Khyber53

I'm a believer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 05:34 AM

Anyone who gets drunk at 7:15 before the girl gets there is either stupid as hell or scared out of his wits.

C'mon man, stay sober for an hour or two at least.

#51 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:03 AM

a. whoa, this was a poo show
b. i will never stay sober

#52 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,316 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:54 AM

c. we already know

#53 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,718 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:58 AM

d. If gravity has zero effect, they are fake.

#54 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 11,959 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:30 AM

The fact that Fiz for one second thought those orbs might be real tells me I should not trust his judgment.

Gives you a good idea how many times he's had boobs in his face, too...

#55 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,301 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:32 AM

Fiz creates some of the most entertaining threads on the huddle. People acting all butthurt makes me enjoy them even more.

#56 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,316 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:10 AM

Fiz creates some of the most entertaining threads on the huddle. People acting all butthurt makes me enjoy them even more.

Whats funny is the outrage over the "outrage" of butthurt. :cornut:

#57 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 11,959 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:12 AM

Hey if you're going to fling the poo, you can expect some to come flying back. Besides, this has been more fun than another thread about Clausen.

#58 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,945 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:12 PM

Does it even matter if bewbs are real or fake? I don't really care myself. Bewbs are awesome. Motor boat.

#59 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,301 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:14 PM

Does it even matter if bewbs are real or fake? I don't really care myself. Bewbs are awesome. Motor boat.

What is the saying...they aren't fake if I can feel them.

#60 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,727 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:20 PM

You can feel a bag of sugar too...

nothing beats natural

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.