32 replies to this topic

#16 cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

Resident Cardinal Fan

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:25 PM

Anquan Boldin once made sweet love to my wife and let me watch. He was amazing. It was magical.

Of course, his hamstring was healthy at the time...

Both are great adjectives to desibe your avatar. :-)

#17 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,222 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:28 PM

and it's bootyful...

#18 charlottenian

charlottenian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:28 PM

I hope people realize that even their 3rd option (Breaston) had over 1000 yds so if Breaston is the #2 then that won't be a pushover and Lucas will STILL get toasted

#19 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,719 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:30 PM

Nice rebuttle. Props for that. That woman is nothing short of an Angel, and she could have a hideous face for all I know...

If I could just borrow some paper bags from some Detroit fans...

Ouch. Too soon?

#20 cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

Resident Cardinal Fan

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:31 PM

I hope people realize that even their 3rd option (Breaston) had over 1000 yds so if Breaston is the #2 then that won't be a pushover and Lucas will STILL get toasted

I hope nobody realizes this until after the game and the Cards are celebrating all over your field. :D

#21 cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

Resident Cardinal Fan

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:39 PM

Nice rebuttle. Props for that. That woman is nothing short of an Angel, and she could have a hideous face for all I know...

If I could just borrow some paper bags from some Detroit fans...

Ouch. Too soon?

Here's the return gift.

http://www.celebpara...d_her_body.html

BTW, it's never too son to harrass Detroit fans. my neighbor is one and everytime I have seen him the last few months I've just started laughing out loud. Cards fans have taken as much if not more poo than anyone, especially us out-of-towners. As a result, I have no mercy.

#22 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:40 PM

No, Boldin will be limited. Thus maybe Lucas can cover him. ;)

With the emphasis on MAYBE...

#23 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,719 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:44 PM

Here's the return gift.

BTW, it's never too son to harrass Detroit fans. my neighbor is one and everytime I have seen him the last few months I've just started laughing out loud. Cards fans have taken as much if not more sh*t than anyone, especially us out-of-towners. As a result, I have no mercy.

Holy Mother of God.

I think I just sh!t myself...

#24 Gscottnc5

Gscottnc5

Reposter Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:50 PM

I hope he plays so if we do win, there will be no excuses

#25 GentlemanJack

GentlemanJack

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:56 PM

Here's the return gift.

BTW, it's never too son to harrass Detroit fans. my neighbor is one and everytime I have seen him the last few months I've just started laughing out loud. Cards fans have taken as much if not more sh*t than anyone, especially us out-of-towners. As a result, I have no mercy.

As a thanks for providing above link (if you do a little searching, you will find topless pics of Megan Fox), i extend to you an invitation to remain at the huddle as the resident Card fan. You seem to be my kind of people.

#26 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,719 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:01 PM

As a thanks for providing above link (if you do a little searching, you will find topless pics of Megan Fox), i extend to you an invitation to remain at the huddle as the resident Card fan. You seem to be my kind of people.

:drool5:

He's definitely got my vote

#27 DWeezy

DWeezy

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:16 PM

I am a diehard Cardinal fan and for the life of me I cannot comprehend why you guys are worrying about him anyhow. Fox gave him ZERO respect last game and had a LB on him half the time. If Q could play he would have played last week. This is the toughest SOB in the game we are talking about. The last time you guys saw him he had just had 7 titanium plates and 40 screws put in his face two weeks prior. The man refused and and all pain meds as well. Last season he fractured his hip and partially tore his hip flexor at Baltimore in week 3 and still finished the season.

That hammy is more than just tweaked. Personally, I hope they sit him and you guys have to deal with Early Doucet at full speed.

You're all over it relative to Bouldin's toughness - he has to be #1 in the NFL this year in that category. That's why he'll be out there. We'll get a good look at Doucet, though, I'm sure. The one place in our match-up that worries me is our secondary. Still, I think the secondary will be good enough to force James into running the ball to be succseful, and I just don't think that running is in the Cards on Sat.

Edited by DWeezy, 09 January 2009 - 05:18 PM.

#28 cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

Resident Cardinal Fan

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:16 PM

:drool5:

He's definitely got my vote

I graciously accept.

Does this mean that I can punt the Card's fan who keeps typing in huge text out of here?:D

#29 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,197 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:19 PM

When did teams practice a day before the game?

#30 cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

Resident Cardinal Fan

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:21 PM

When did teams practice a day before the game?

This whole thread (aside from the links and avatars of beautifull women) is BS. I would love to know how Boldin practiced today when the team boarded their flight to Carolina @ 9am.

Edited by cardsfanmd, 09 January 2009 - 07:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com