• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#31 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,804 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:48 PM

Yo, shut the fug up. Everytime I come on this site ur bitch ass is throwing darts at DeAngelo Williams. I never seen anybody have such a negative view of a player and their motives, because they love another player so much. He has been there going on 5 years, and you have yet to figure out what he is about as a player and as a man. The reason why he is being a "class act" is because of his lack of leverage. It couldn't possibly be because he is ALWAYS A CLASS ACT. You are a straight up bitch..

:lol:

#32 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,783 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:51 PM

Yo, shut the f**k up. Everytime I come on this site ur bitch ass is throwing darts at DeAngelo Williams. I never seen anybody have such a negative view of a player and their motives, because they love another player so much. He has been there going on 5 years, and you have yet to figure out what he is about as a player and as a man. The reason why he is being a "class act" is because of his lack of leverage. It couldn't possibly be because he is ALWAYS A CLASS ACT. You are a straight up bitch..

:leaving:

#33 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

Yo, shut the f**k up. Everytime I come on this site ur bitch ass is throwing darts at DeAngelo Williams. I never seen anybody have such a negative view of a player and their motives, because they love another player so much. He has been there going on 5 years, and you have yet to figure out what he is about as a player and as a man. The reason why he is being a "class act" is because of his lack of leverage. It couldn't possibly be because he is ALWAYS A CLASS ACT. You are a straight up bitch..

poo just got real.

#34 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,400 posts
  • Location704

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

Looks like SOMEBODY had a case of the MONDAYS!

#35 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:56 PM

Looks like SOMEBODY had a case of the MONDAYS!

number28 has been known to vehemently defend Stewart and in some peoples opinions, attack DeAngelo. :P

#36 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,400 posts
  • Location704

Posted 25 May 2010 - 03:01 PM

What, Panthers fans of certain players dissing other fans of different Panthers players? Nawwwwwwwwwww.

#37 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 4,904 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 03:08 PM

if it wasn't for you guys quoting him, this is all i would have seen...

This message is hidden because tjmurray78 is on your ignore list.

thanks a lot.

#38 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 03:30 PM

if it wasn't for you guys quoting him, this is all i would have seen...

thanks a lot.

My bad. :(

#39 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 03:49 PM

number28 is more of a bitch than a bitch.

Wow, TJ, that's not very nice.

#40 pepaw

pepaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:36 PM

he's arguably the best RB in franchise history. it's a coin toss between he and stewart.

put their respective freshman and sophomore seasons side by side, and it isn't even close.

The o line has been way better for Stewies first two years then D Wills. I'm not saying deangelo didn't have some things to work on when he came out, but I'm not sure if that's really fair.

#41 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:43 PM

what the hell just happened here?

#42 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,793 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:48 PM

Not enough dope smoking.

#43 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:48 PM

Of course he wants a new contract.

#44 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 4,904 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:59 PM

The o line has been way better for Stewies first two years then D Wills. I'm not saying deangelo didn't have some things to work on when he came out, but I'm not sure if that's really fair.

eh...imo, the oline wasn't all that great last season, and didn't get healthy and gel until the second half of 2008.

on top of that, stewart (with no offseason activity and little practice) has been playing on a busted wheel since day one.

i think all the non-statistical factors that can be thought of cancel each other out.

#45 SuperLego5

SuperLego5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:44 PM

Why do people feel the need to hate on a player on their own team? Yes have a favourite player, it doesn't mean you should try to belittle the achievements of rival players at the position. I will support anybody associated with the Carolina Panthers and be the best homer I can be(especially when arguing with Cowboy fans)!

It always sucks when a Williams, Stewart, Moore or Clausen thread turns into a hating competition between fans of the same team!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.