Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers are 7 point 'Dogs vs. Giants

54 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[URL="http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml"]http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml[/URL]

Week 1 NFL Lines are out. Giants favored by a touchdown over the visiting Panthers.

2nd highest line on the board. Oughtta work great for Foxy's "no respect" mantra for the next 3 months.

Posted · Report post

ummmmm didnt pretty much the same group of guys (minus moose and hoover) put up 40+ points against them last year? betting that spread immediatly before it drops

Posted · Report post

Week 1 lines come out within hours after the last pick of the draft I believe. Crazy.

Posted · Report post

Nice will make beating them by 3 scores even better....

Posted · Report post

The NFC South will always be underdogs against the NFC East in sports media.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The giants are going to be frothing at the mouth for this one. They'll be very aggressive.

Posted · Report post

let them be i really don't see any scenario where they can stop Double trouble.... there LBs are terrible... they couldn't handle JStew by himself.... i think we can easily lay 35+ on them..

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Smash&DASHGash']let them be i really don't see any scenario where they can stop Double trouble.... there LBs are terrible... they couldn't handle JStew by himself.... i think we can easily lay 35+ on them..[/QUOTE]

But can the Giants put up 28 on the Panthers?

Posted · Report post

how many points were we favored vs. Arizona in the playoffs??

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Johnny Rockets']But can the Giants put up 28 on the Panthers?[/QUOTE]

As our defense is my biggest question mark i'll go with maybe, if there ground game gets back to form they deff can but i don't see them passing on us, i think our pass rush will be better than expected.

Posted · Report post

-7 is just about right!:smilewinkgrin: