Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Section 505

Panthers are 7 point 'Dogs vs. Giants

Cap'n    0

ummmmm didnt pretty much the same group of guys (minus moose and hoover) put up 40+ points against them last year? betting that spread immediatly before it drops

SuperMan    141

let them be i really don't see any scenario where they can stop Double trouble.... there LBs are terrible... they couldn't handle JStew by himself.... i think we can easily lay 35+ on them..

Johnny Rockets    3,046

let them be i really don't see any scenario where they can stop Double trouble.... there LBs are terrible... they couldn't handle JStew by himself.... i think we can easily lay 35+ on them..

But can the Giants put up 28 on the Panthers?

SuperMan    141

As our defense is my biggest question mark i'll go with maybe, if there ground game gets back to form they deff can but i don't see them passing on us, i think our pass rush will be better than expected.

Floppin    5,443

Sounds about right. They probably called in to Keyshawn Johnson for odds advice.

Snake    4,072

I will have to wait till preseason to say yes or no on that one. Defense is a mystery at this point.

CatMan72    4,538

LOL, does this suprise anyone?

It's the same reason we have to keep traveling up there to play them and the same reason NY got the SB: teachers pet.

We pounded them into oblivion the last time we met and they're favored by 7, makes perfect sense.:out: