<

Photo
- - - - -

Panthers are 7 point 'Dogs vs. Giants

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#46 eViL jEsTeR

eViL jEsTeR

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:47 AM

:eek:....Panthers were favored by 8? Who is your bookie?....I bet that game and the Eagles were favored (slightly). Think I had the Eagles at -1.

i think you're right. i think it was less but the thing that made me laugh was that we were favored. philly destroyed us in preseason (yes preseason does matter). our first team D and O looked like crap against them. they destroyed jake (just a glimpse of things to come for us) so how on earth could we be favored against them? 38-10 later, i could have been on my way to a big payday. man i can't wait to move to vegas next jan.

#47 SnarkAttack

SnarkAttack

Master of Disaster

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:00 AM

http://www.footballl...nfl_lines.shtml

Week 1 NFL Lines are out. Giants favored by a touchdown over the visiting Panthers.

2nd highest line on the board. Oughtta work great for Foxy's "no respect" mantra for the next 3 months.

I'm sick of this team riding the "no respect" bus. Why do they have to wait until nobody expects them to win before they show up? Why can't fox motivate his team when they're favored? For the better part of a decade, the Patriots and Colts have been favored to win 90% of their games, and that's exactly what they did. At some point, this team's going to have to win the games they're expected to win - that's how you win a title.

#48 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:33 AM

i find this believable. ny is motivated to beat us in their new house. redemption+1

I wonder if they were motivated to beat the Panthers the last time they played them. You know, the one where they were playing their last game in that stadium and still had a shot at the playoffs?

#49 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

SUPPORTER

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:28 PM

Maybe a just a little more interesting than the "start Clausen" "sign Antonio Bryant" threads?? Just wondering......

#50 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

HUDDLER

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:06 AM

meh

#51 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:50 AM

NFC east teams are always favored, until someone sees them actually play... LOL

NFC east = hype division

our track record against the NFC east isnt the greatest either.....now playoff record on the other hand.

#52 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:53 AM

Sounds right. I don't think NYG will put up 21 points, but I am unsure how our offense will score points against them as horrible as they have looked this far.

#53 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:20 AM

yeah, but on paper our defense took a pretty big step backwards. DL is too important for a Fox team. Homefield is what 3 pts? I could see the defense being enough to bump that to 7.

Defense on paper is different that how the defense is performing on the field.

#54 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:20 AM

Sounds right. I don't think NYG will put up 21 points, but I am unsure how our offense will score points against them as horrible as they have looked this far.

That is my thought....

I think our defense will play lights out. But, can the offense finally get it going.