• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#16 yasuhara2241

yasuhara2241

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:24 AM

Great game plan by AZ. They played better and I respect them as a team and definitely their coaching staff. I just wished we could have made it a better game

#17 AZCardsForLife

AZCardsForLife

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:27 AM

Wow. This is the best night ever. I'm in shock. Did not see that coming! Wow.

Thanks to all the classy panthers fans. It was fun talking smack with you guys all week. Thanks for the well wishes.

Go Cards!!! 1badazcardsfan!!!! We did it!! Can you freaking believe it????!!!!!

#18 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:28 AM

I still say fug Arizona. They are not the better team. They will lose horribly to either the Eagles or the Giants. Just because Delhomme poo the bed for us doesn't mean Eli or McNabb will. Enjoy the gift, you're done.

#19 AZCardsForLife

AZCardsForLife

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:40 AM

I still say f*ck Arizona. They are not the better team. They will lose horribly to either the Eagles or the Giants. Just because Delhomme sh*t the bed for us doesn't mean Eli or McNabb will. Enjoy the gift, you're done.

Hahaha! Go cry in your beer bro. You got smoked! At home no less! Don't be a sore loser.

#20 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:48 AM

Hahaha! Go cry in your beer bro. You got smoked! At home no less! Don't be a sore loser.

I didn't get smoked, my team did. Your team sucks. Delhomme cost us this game single handedly. If you think you've got a Super Bowl caliber team then you are fuging retarded. You will get smoked by either Philly or the Giants, I have no doubt in my mind about that.

Your whole franchise stinks, and this is the pinnacle...congrats, but you go no further.

#21 Fan4life

Fan4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:51 AM

fug it , i would fire all the motha fugers

#22 cutelittlecardsfan

cutelittlecardsfan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:53 AM

I still say f*ck Arizona. They are not the better team. They will lose horribly to either the Eagles or the Giants. Just because Delhomme sh*t the bed for us doesn't mean Eli or McNabb will. Enjoy the gift, you're done.

Hahaha, well said loser.

Everyone on this board seems to have class, except you.

Thanks to everyone on this board for bein classy all week. We took no extra pleasure in beating the Panthers because you guys are a great team and a class franchise. I just mean that it wasn't an emotional win (hatred, lol) like it would be against the Cowboys or 9ers. You guys will be back, you always seem to rise to the top of the NFC.

Edited by cutelittlecardsfan, 11 January 2009 - 01:06 AM.

#23 PhoenixRisingAz

PhoenixRisingAz

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:54 AM

Like I said in my first post here, you have a classy board!!

#24 charlottenian

charlottenian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:09 AM

good story, I like Warner as a person off the field for all the things he does, their fan base has sat through miserable seasons...... I wish them well and hope Warner gets another ring

#25 littleweeweecard

littleweeweecard

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:24 AM

Gotta say, you Panther's fans are some of the coolest cats we've run into. Appreciate the props and hope to see ya'll in the playoffs next year.

#26 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:33 AM

Hahaha, well said loser.

Everyone on this board seems to have class, except you.

Thanks to everyone on this board for bein classy all week. We took no extra pleasure in beating the Panthers because you guys are a great team and a class franchise. I just mean that it wasn't an emotional win (hatred, lol) like it would be against the Cowboys or 9ers. You guys will be back, you always seem to rise to the top of the NFC.

Look shitdick. Arizona fails as a state, and football team. They beat Jake Delhomme. You guys will get beaten badly, and I mean badly by the Giants or Eagles if you face them. Unlike us, their D-coordinators actually know poo, and their QB won't give you 5 or 6 turnovers.

Enjoy your win, but afterwards I hope you die trying to save a mexican migrant worker in the desert.

And just for the record, I have no idea what I'm typing right now, I think I'm having an out of body experience.

#27 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:36 AM

Gotta say, you Panther's fans are some of the coolest cats we've run into. Appreciate the props and hope to see ya'll in the playoffs next year.

Thanks, I hope you get ass cancer and can't poo for a year. Good luck!!

#28 cutelittlecardsfan

cutelittlecardsfan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:55 AM

Look sh*tdick. Arizona fails as a state, and football team. They beat Jake Delhomme. You guys will get beaten badly, and I mean badly by the Giants or Eagles if you face them. Unlike us, their D-coordinators actually know sh*t, and their QB won't give you 5 or 6 turnovers.

Enjoy your win, but afterwards I hope you die trying to save a mexican migrant worker in the desert.

And just for the record, I have no idea what I'm typing right now, I think I'm having an out of body experience.

Thanks, I hope you get ass cancer and can't sh*t for a year. Good luck!!

Wow crazy. well I dont wish you any harm.

Again thanks to the Panther fans and let me say that our (the folks on the Cards MB)thoughts and prayers (for those that pray) are with your owner as well. May they find a donor soon and may he live to see you guys win the superbowl someday.

#29 bubbadawg

bubbadawg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:09 AM

I've stayed away from smack all week but want to extend congratulations to the Cardinals organization and their fans. Y'all walked into our house and beat us like rented mules. As a lifelong Pittsburgh Pirate fan I understand how it feels to live through decades of futility so I hope y'all are loving having a team in the NFCCG. Your team (and Jake ) made a very good team look very bad at home in the playoffs.
Now I'm going to go sit in the barn with a 12 pack of PBR and a Merle Haggard CD until I feel like I can handle life again

#30 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,908 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:17 AM

Congratulations Arizona, I just wish you could have scored more points to really embarrass the Panthers into a serious reality check. Something has to change with the Panthers. Fox, Turds or Jake, just not sure which yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.