Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TO or Vincente J now a possibility???

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Could their be a possibility we pick up TO or Vicente Jackson to bring into camp so we have a verteran reciever to help with the younger guys since steve is hurt?

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I doubt we pick up anyone until the end of training camp if at all.

Posted · Report post

Isn't there like two other threads on this already?

As for your question: No. Nobody is coming into camp. Not TO, not Vincent Jackson, not anybody. Smitty will be back for the regular season and bringing in a veteran would just mean reducing the time the young WRs get in camp and makes our sqeeze at WR that much tighter.

Posted · Report post

Vincent Jackson? Hahaha I wish!

Posted · Report post

Vincent Jackson? Hahaha I wish!

Yeah, me too but we"ll go after Vincente Jackson, his italian cousin

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

No

Shut up

Posted · Report post

Isn't there like two other threads on this already?

As for your question: No. Nobody is coming into camp. Not TO, not Vincent Jackson, not anybody. Smitty will be back for the regular season and bringing in a veteran would just mean reducing the time the young WRs get in camp and makes our sqeeze at WR that much tighter.

Acttually you would want a vertran to help some of the young guys out. Its hard to just learn your self and since there young a vertran would only help them develop faster so you would want him there for camp. After would be pointless and i put VJ out there just because. I know that would be to far of a reach but would TO really be out of the question now??? He easily could have 500-800 yards 4-6 TD year and help out with the young guys and block...

Posted · Report post

You see those guys on the official Panther roster with a "WR" next to their names?

Get used to them.

Posted · Report post

Acttually you would want a vertran to help some of the young guys out. Its hard to just learn your self and since there young a vertran would only help them develop faster so you would want him there for camp. After would be pointless and i put VJ out there just because. I know that would be to far of a reach but would TO really be out of the question now??? He easily could have 500-800 yards 4-6 TD year and help out with the young guys and block...

Steve Smith has a broken arm, its not like he's forever gone from the team. He can still talk to the young WRs and mentor them. We also have a WR coach. What you've described is his job. And if we wanted an aging WR to get 500-800 yards with a few TDs and to block, Moose would have never retired.

Posted · Report post

this is why there needs to be a post minimum for starting threads

Posted · Report post

this is why there needs to be a post minimum for starting threads

We've got it at Braves-Nation, and I'm very thankful for it.

Posted · Report post

Wtf...

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments