Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cpt slay a ho

Honestly,....who seen this commin?

33 posts in this topic

Honestly, this game can be summed up in three words. What the fug?

My problem is that if jake is our QB next season, i will have have nothing to look forward to, we will have nothing next year that we don't have this year, so what...we make it to 10-6 or 11-5 and keep wining in spite of Jake, come playoffs that same thing will happen, either jake will give it away..... or a good enough team will expose him for what he is, a below average talent, unaware qb, who is made to look descent because his receiver is a monster. Very sad day to be a panther. Trgovac is a waste of skin, Fox...should be a army general not a head coach.

My problem is that if jake is our QB next season, i will have have nothing to look forward to, we will have nothing next year that we don't have this year, so what...we make it to 10-6 or 11-5 and keep wining in spite of Jake, come playoffs that same thing will happen, either jake will give it away..... or a good enough team will expose him for what he is, a below average talent, unaware qb, who is made to look descent because his receiver is a monster. Very sad day to be a panther. Trgovac is a waste of skin, Fox...should be a army general not a head coach.

This post is too depressing. Nothing to look forward to? Too strong. There will always be the risk of a Jake stinker at an inopportune time, but he's not hopeless as a QB. He's a slightly below average NFL starting QB who is good in end-game situations but tends to compound his mistakes. I'd rather someone else got a shot next year, but I do think there's certainly hope for the team with this the core of our team back next year even with Jake at the helm. This playoff loss was an impressive display by the Cardinals but is not something that I think would be repeated often if we were in a similar situation. And had Kasay hit that FG in the wind against NYG we would be celebrating a win over Philly right now and this talk would seem silly to the nth degree.

And had Kasay hit that FG in the wind against NYG we would be celebrating a win over Philly right now and this talk would seem silly to the nth degree.

The Eagles would have beaten us as well, most likely.

I've been telling my friends it was a bad matchup, but I didn't think we would get the poo beat out of us.

I didn't see it coming but I will give you 5 reasons.....

1. Jake played his worst game of his career

2. Way too much Super Bowl/Undefeated at home talk all week

3. Our secondary/Turgo and his weak zone coverage

4. A very talented Cards team was motivated by being the "under dog"

5. Jeff Davidson called some bad plays for his first post season game.(Steve Smith)

I didn't see this bad of a loss coming. I was sure our offense could bailout our defense. But a weak 12-4 is nothing now. Just a puff a smoke. I don't understand this team at all, running got you into the playoffs and when you get there what do you do? Throw the ball?! Sometimes Coaches out think themselves instead of doing what got you there and dare them to stop you.

Now about changes, I only know one for sure and that is Turds.

The Eagles would have beaten us as well, most likely.

If they had played tonight's Panthers' team -- and ff they had gotten to Delhomme like the Cards did, of course you're right. But Whisenhunt drew up a great gameplan tonight that I don't think Andy Reid could have replicated. I think we probably would have beaten the Iggles at BofA in this round. Although I think we would have beaten the Cards 8 times out of 10 if we kept playing this game over, too.

Who cares, this is all idle speculation now, but I think AZ matched up with us much better than anyone on this board realized, and that we would hve been in good shape against Philly.

Why can't anybody other than the damn "I saw this coming 8 weeks ago" fugwad see that maybe the Cardinals are better than anybody imagined.

I didn't see this bad of a loss coming. I was sure our offense could bailout our defense. But a weak 12-4 is nothing now. Just a puff a smoke. I don't understand this team at all, running got you into the playoffs and when you get there what do you do? Throw the ball?! Sometimes Coaches out think themselves instead of doing what got you there and dare them to stop you.

Now about changes, I only know one for sure and that is Turds.

I agree that coaches will out think themselves but before a bunch of dumbasses start posting about unnecessary passing, ,most of you dumbasses on this MB were all about writing a whole bunch of "cool" passing schemes for our "O".

fug

Why can't anybody other than the damn "I saw this coming 8 weeks ago" f*ckwad see that maybe the Cardinals are better than anybody imagined.

He's referring to when people would say we are 8-2, 9-2.... and a few of us who say so what! Where are the dominating blowouts? No, we gave mercy every week and and that made this team weak and play with no confidence half the time. We were very lucky to get 12 wins. Tonight proved that.

I had a feeling they would give us a tough time because of last time but thats it. I didnt expect to slaughtered the way we did!! I knew it would be an interesting game and win...and look at the fugin outcome...