Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bring in Cowher

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Bring on Cowher and let's get Moore ready to run the ship!!!!!!:mad:

Posted

I love how Bill Cowher is Vince Lombardi after ONE Super Bowl win. This guy lost 4 AFC Championship games at HOME. But everyone forgets that because he won ONE Super Bowl.

Posted

Cowher also had 2 of the CARDS coaches on his staff

A Coach is only as good as the coaches he surrounds himself with

Wasn't Capers under Cowher?

Posted

BIG Jake and Fox supporter here...but there just has to be a change after last night...just has to.

New head coach...and QB...please

Posted

I love how Bill Cowher is Vince Lombardi after ONE Super Bowl win. This guy lost 4 AFC Championship games at HOME. But everyone forgets that because he won ONE Super Bowl.

if you go down with a good fight and bring some intensity, oh well you just lost. but to go down in the second quarter of a playoff game in a blowout is rediculous at this stage. Something is seriously wrong. Every damn one of us knew this could happen because we've seen it over and over. I honestly thought it would go down to the last second field goal to Kasey which we've been conditioned for....Bring on Cowher.

Posted

Wasn't Capers under Cowher?

Yeah 2 seasons

Posted

if you go down with a good fight and bring some intensity, oh well you just lost. but to go down in the second quarter of a playoff game in a blowout is rediculous at this stage. Something is seriously wrong. Every damn one of us knew this could happen because we've seen it over and over. I honestly thought it would go down to the last second field goal to Kasey which we've been conditioned for....Bring on Cowher.

He doesn't want to coach anyway.

Posted

I don't see Fox getting fired yet,Turd will probably go though.1 more season w/Fox and if he can't do it,bring in Cowher(sp)!

Posted

Every year so many people say "ah give Fox and co one more year."

Ummmmm NO!

If anybody can watch Cowher's body language and not tell that he wants to come here they are as blind as Turdo.

I am envious of well coached teams. The Pittsburgs, NEs, Giants, Colts, etc.. That is how you win a championship. How can Fox be called such a great coach when so many games come down to nothing more than bombing it to Steve Smith and hoping for a miraculous catch?

Posted

Ummmmm NO!

If anybody can watch Cowher's body language and not tell that he wants to come here they are as blind as Turdo.

I am envious of well coached teams. The Pittsburgs, NEs, Giants, Colts, etc.. That is how you win a championship. How can Fox be called such a great coach when so many games come down to nothing more than bombing it to Steve Smith and hoping for a miraculous catch?

Cannot agree more! We need Coach Cowher to make this team a real SB contender.

Posted

Ummmmm NO!

pretty much sums it up.... Cowher wants this team. Does Fox have one more year left?

Posted

Cowher had a bunch of Delhomme QB's for much of his career. Had one of those guys panned out, Cowher would have a few more rings.

After watching Jake last night, we could say the same for Fox.