Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Bring in Cowher

73 posts in this topic

No way do I ever want Cowher. This guy want to be GM beside a coach if he was to take over. Beside, I don't want to wait like 10 or 15 yrs. to win a Superbowl. Do some of you guys really want to wait that long for one? :mad:

10-15 years with this group won't give us anything.

Good points. Also Cowher's teams had plenty of playoff meltdowns before the SB win.

Cowher had a bunch of Delhomme QB's for much of his career. Had one of those guys panned out, Cowher would have a few more rings.

At the end of the day, after all is said and done, what's the difference between a coach that "isn't prepared, and doesn't win," and a coach that is prepared, but still doesn't win?

They're both losers.

I'll tell you the difference.

The coach that "isn't prepared and doesn't win" takes the blame for that loss. It is his fault that his team did not performe well. He may have the better team talent-wise, but his lack of preparedness ruins it.

The coach that "is prepared, but still doesn't win" has a problem with the players on the team. However, regardless of the talent, his team still comes out with the same intensity every single game. You have no instances of peak performance one week followed by absolute dogcrap the next. The thing with this type coach is that . . . the players can be changed.

Cowher also had 2 of the CARDS coaches on his staff

A Coach is only as good as the coaches he surrounds himself with

Bring on Cowher and let's get Moore ready to run the ship!!!!!!:mad:

I love how Bill Cowher is Vince Lombardi after ONE Super Bowl win. This guy lost 4 AFC Championship games at HOME. But everyone forgets that because he won ONE Super Bowl.

Cowher also had 2 of the CARDS coaches on his staff

A Coach is only as good as the coaches he surrounds himself with

Wasn't Capers under Cowher?

BIG Jake and Fox supporter here...but there just has to be a change after last night...just has to.

New head coach...and QB...please

I love how Bill Cowher is Vince Lombardi after ONE Super Bowl win. This guy lost 4 AFC Championship games at HOME. But everyone forgets that because he won ONE Super Bowl.

if you go down with a good fight and bring some intensity, oh well you just lost. but to go down in the second quarter of a playoff game in a blowout is rediculous at this stage. Something is seriously wrong. Every damn one of us knew this could happen because we've seen it over and over. I honestly thought it would go down to the last second field goal to Kasey which we've been conditioned for....Bring on Cowher.

Wasn't Capers under Cowher?

Yeah 2 seasons