Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Wake beats UNC tonight...

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Duke will beat Wake by 20 and Teague will shoot 2 for 18. Mark it down I said it..

Dear Carolina players you actually have to play the season to win the NCAA . they just don't give it to ya

Posted

UNC definitely still needs to work on defense, but take nothing away from Wake Forest, they are a very, very good team, unlike Boston College. I can take a loss to a team like Wake Forest at their house much better than I can take a loss at home to a poo team like BC.

Posted

ANY ANY ANYYYYY chance unc pulls this out?

Posted

I wonder if the Wake fans will storm the court?

Posted

I wonder if the Wake fans will storm the court?

that would be lame!

Posted

LOL they storm the court. They won the national championship!!!

Posted

good game and good night.

Posted

Coach Gaudio is a class act. Congratulations Wake

Posted

Good game Wake, you were the better team tonight. Teague just killed us. But, then, that happens in about every game we play - some guy is gonna go nuts on us.

I hope this game establishes Green as our leader, cause we are lacking in that department. Sheesh...I hope we have no more Sunday night games.

Posted

Duke will beat Wake by 20 and Teague will shoot 2 for 18. Mark it down I said it..

Dear Carolina players you actually have to play the season to win the NCAA . they just don't give it to ya

Wake beat Duke last year, and Wake was nowhere near as good as they are this year. So I will mark it down, and bring it back up on Jan 28th.

Posted

Duke doesn't match up well with Wake at all. I thought before the season started it would be UNC, Wake, CLemson and Duke in that order. UNC still has a shot at top two, but Wake is gonna make things interesting.

Hopefully Ellington found his shot tonight. We need him to make those outside shots.

Posted

pathetic performance by us.