Photo
- - - - -

Perfect this hypothetical trade

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#16 EC123

EC123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:09 AM

Sure did. You should quit being so stand-offish and you'd get a better response from people. Your "holier-than-thou" additude drives most of the better posters away from your threads and makes you come across as a real jackass. We're all Bobcats fans here, there's no need to be rude to anybody.

You can try to be an internet badass all you want, but its making you look like a fool..

None of that is anything I value.

I will continue to post as I do as long as it is clear that any response is coming from an idiotic position of "I'm not used to hearing that therefore you can't possibly know what you're talking about, because if you did, you'd be saying something I'm used to hearing."

I couldn't care less about posters or "FANS", only your tone and your logic.

If you're focused on the ISSUE instead of the INDIVIDUAL who is responding, then we can have a reasonable conversation.

I couldn't care less about RELATIONSHIP DYNAMICS around here, and I won't throw out a name unless someone feels confident enough to throw out a sarcastic remark to ANYBODY because they think that their "widely held belief" is some kind of gospel that they need to educate us on, simply because it's what they are USED TO seeing and hearing.

As if I don't already know and have dismissed that popular opinion as nonsense to begin with.

Edited by EC123, 11 July 2010 - 07:31 AM.

#17 Its The Milk

Its The Milk

Justice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:43 AM

Btw I am not taking sides in this argument, but I believe the name-calling needs to stop, unfortunatley KT is not here to get things sorted out.

Truth

#18 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,583 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:23 AM

None of that is anything I value.

I will continue to post as I do as long as it is clear that any response is coming from an idiotic position of "I'm not used to hearing that therefore you can't possibly know what you're talking about, because if you did, you'd be saying something I'm used to hearing."

I couldn't care less about posters or "FANS", only your tone and your logic.

If you're focused on the ISSUE instead of the INDIVIDUAL who is responding, then we can have a reasonable conversation.

I couldn't care less about RELATIONSHIP DYNAMICS around here, and I won't throw out a name unless someone feels confident enough to throw out a sarcastic remark to ANYBODY because they think that their "widely held belief" is some kind of gospel that they need to educate us on, simply because it's what they are USED TO seeing and hearing.

As if I don't already know and have dismissed that popular opinion as nonsense to begin with.

The problem is not your opinion, you are entitled to your own opinion and I personally don't a have a problem with it, but the rules state "no personal attacks are tolerated." Calling people idiots and morons are considered personal attacks and because of these insults you are causing others to retaliate. So if you could please tone down the insults we will be fine.

After all, we are all Bobcat fans, except KT who is now a Heat fan.

#19 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:46 PM

i agree... we cant move AA and henderson in trades eithr... lets move diaw for sure chandler if possible hope diop retires or somethn haha

and DWADE bout to gets some rings 4 of the next 6 championships will be the heat!

#20 DynastyRTR

DynastyRTR

newnfldraft.com writer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:11 PM

lol...on the NBA trade machine, i selected my fav team...Hawks...traded Marvin Williams and Mike Bibby to New Orleans for CP3...Trade succesful. if only if only lol