Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

...Anybody else really not that excited (yet) about the upcoming season?

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ever since our 7-9 season in 02 (Fox's first year) I've always like counted down the days until the opening of our training camp. Maybe its because I don't think we're going to be that good this year, but I can't say I'm that excited. In fact, I'm not that excited about the NFL as a whole. I'm not even that excited for college football, and my team is the defending BCS Champs ROLL DAMN TIDE!!!. Hopefully I'll come around soon but camp is about to start in a few weeks, and I'm just not there yet for some reason...idk.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

mmkayyy

Posted · Report post

I ate some paste this morning it was goooooooooooooooooood

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Im just ready for some damn football! And all the joy and pain that comes with it!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Just burned out in general it sounds.

I'm anxious for the season to start. Change is exciting to me. New qb, new DL, some new WRs, new FB.

With Double Trouble and Smith, Beason, our Oline, anything is possible. Even if the younger guys prove to be bad their first year with significant playtime, I don't see the team doing any worse than a 7-9 record.

Posted · Report post

Ever since our 7-9 season in 02 (Fox's first year) I've always like counted down the days until the opening of our training camp. Maybe its because I don't think we're going to be that good this year, but I can't say I'm that excited. In fact, I'm not that excited about the NFL as a whole. I'm not even that excited for college football, and my team is the defending BCS Champs ROLL DAMN TIDE!!!. Hopefully I'll come around soon but camp is about to start in a few weeks, and I'm just not there yet for some reason...idk.

I know not too many of us are too excited about reading another one of your stupid posts!

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I know not too many of us are too excited about reading another one of your stupid posts!

I couldn't have said it any better.

we gonna fug now?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm incredibly excited. I just found that NFL Field Pass is free for the 2009 games. I'm THAT anxious for football, to where I'm listening to last year's (good) games in my headphones while at work.

Listening to that Giants game will really make you excited about this year. I can't wait to see what Moore can do with a full season.

Posted · Report post

I couldn't have said it any better.

we gonna fug now?

sure, as long as you continue to insist on catching!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

:puke:

Posted · Report post

I'm not excited at all, but that's because this has been a tough year for me, not because I think we're going 8-8.

Posted · Report post

heroeshaydenpanettieres.jpg
1 person likes this