Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Greg Hardy has Carolina camp buzzing

222 posts in this topic

lol @ Peppers being better than Steve. Julius NEVER took over the entire league by himself like Steve did in 05.

You are an absolute dumb ass. Go over to the Bears board and continue your suckage of Peppers.

so your telling me its not possible to be a fan of a team and think they made a bad move, and still like a player who is no longer on the team.

if peppers didnt demand that trade a few years back no one would be saying two words, but you guys were all heartbroken when julius peppers the player you guys all watched grow up from his days in chapel hill wanted out. he was right, he was not being used properly and we will all see that come this season.

lol @ Peppers being better than Steve. Julius NEVER took over the entire league by himself like Steve did in 05.

"Forget Peyton, Rex and Donovan, the Panthers say one of their own it's the league's best. 'MVP man, that's the bottom line,' Carolinas Mike Minter said about Julius Peppers. "

Im still gonna call him the next Al Wallas. I am not sold on his durability.

i hope the panthers beat the bears 3-0 and peppers comes away with 8 sacks and just shuts everyone up. he is hands down end of story the best player the panthers ever had. he is better then steve smith (who is the only person ill accept there to be a case made), sam mills, jon beason, and so on.

That's the dumbest thing you've ever said, and you stand out on here for saying really dumb shit. No small feat.

1 person likes this

what's this?!?!? a thread derailed by someone other than salty? weird.

That's the dumbest thing you've ever said, and you stand out on here for saying really dumb shit. No small feat.

were you the one arguing with me that nebraska or wherever you are from is a better place to live then new jersey...yeah thats pretty dumb

and i forgot to mention in my last post yeah steve smith took over the league in 05 but muhammad did the same thing in 04.

it seems like the real key for hardy is going to be staying healthy and keeping his motivation high to become and stay successful in this league. if he can establish a good track record in his first couple of seasons we might have ourselves a real keeper here.

slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp.

slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp bitch moan whine slurp slurp?

you do not matter enough to turn a thread about greg hardy into the sally jesse raphael show where you can try to convince everyone that you are right about a player that is no longer here and that has been discussed ad slurping nauseum for months in exactly the same pointless fashion as yours.

2 people like this

Zod you might as well change the thread title...

it seems like the real key for hardy is going to be staying healthy and keeping his motivation high to become and stay successful in this league. if he can establish a good track record in his first couple of seasons we might have ourselves a real keeper here.

you do not matter enough to turn a thread about greg hardy into the sally jesse raphael show where you can try to convince everyone that you are right about a player that is no longer here and that has been discussed ad slurping nauseum for months in exactly the same pointless fashion as yours.

this deserves pie

Good God lets talk about Greg Hardy please. Even I can't stand how this thread got derailed.

good to know i dont matter enough but still matter enough to get you to go out of your such meaningful life comment on me. oh man i can only imagine if i actually mattered. but its ok ill take mattering in the real world then in the huddle.

lemme finish by saying julius peppers is hands down the best player to ever put on a carolina panthers jersey.

1 person likes this