Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Greg Hardy has Carolina camp buzzing

222 posts in this topic

were you the one arguing with me that nebraska or wherever you are from is a better place to live then new jersey...yeah thats pretty dumb

and i forgot to mention in my last post yeah steve smith took over the league in 05 but muhammad did the same thing in 04.

North Carolina > New Jersey in every conceivable way. It's Science.

Also, I want to revise my first post in this thread. Your second sentence here is dumber than the cast of Jersey Shore.

I would take Hardy and his potential at $400K per year over Peppers past his prime at $16 million per year. This is about Hardy. He has, in a few weeks, earned the respect of his coaches and teammates. He doesn't take plays off in practice when it is 99 degrees and humid. The same man (Beason) who is singing his praises for his motor and work ethic is the same man who went on radio to rip Peppers. Do you think he knows football?

1 person likes this

I would take Hardy and his potential at $400K per year over Peppers past his prime at $16 million per year. This is about Hardy. He has, in a few weeks, earned the respect of his coaches and teammates. He doesn't take plays off in practice when it is 99 degrees and humid. The same man (Beason) who is singing his praises for his motor and work ethic is the same man who went on radio to rip Peppers. Do you think he knows football?

I think it is a little too early to say that.

and also may i add that i use to tape the panther games to watch them after to specifically see what all you football gurus were talking about when you said peppers didnt go 100%. and evern after watching games 2 to 3 times i still saw nothing.

you tape games? Jokes on you. I got a cassette rewinder I'll give to you, just pay S & H.

1 person likes this

North Carolina > New Jersey in every conceivable way. It's Science.

Also, I want to revise my first post in this thread. Your second sentence here is dumber than the cast of Jersey Shore.

lololololololol :hurray: good one bro you rock man

new jersey is more important then north carolina to this country in every way. its fact. its like saying george washington crossed the delaware.

oh and may i add the jersey shore cast will make more money this season then you will ever say before you die, but woooooo your the greatest man.

were you the one arguing with me that nebraska or wherever you are from is a better place to live then new jersey...yeah thats pretty dumb

and i forgot to mention in my last post yeah steve smith took over the league in 05 but muhammad did the same thing in 04.

Not on the level of smith. Smith alone dismantled teams as pretty much the only offensive weapon for the panthers. He also returned punts. Davis was shot, Colbert was nonexistent. Carter and Foster came on towards the end.

lololololololol :hurray: good one bro you rock man

new jersey is more important then north carolina to this country in every way. its fact. its like saying george washington crossed the delaware.

oh and may i add the jersey shore cast will make more money this season then you will ever say before you die, but woooooo your the greatest man.

So then why do you go to UNCC?

I don't think so, Saltman. I would rather be prematurely excited about a player than constantly disappointed.

So then why do you go to UNCC?

worst decision in my life and it is one of the few things in my life that i honestly and truly regret, and i am not just saying that for the sake of this argument. right after graduation immediately went to get my master and CPA up at Rutgers and havent been back since.

I don't think so, Saltman. I would rather be prematurely excited about a player than constantly disappointed.

14.5 sacks and an all pro dont get you excited damn i would love to see your wife.

I was never constantly disappointed...the guy consistently put up double digit sacks...I don't agree with him being the best player in panthers history but he does deserve credit where credit is due. Until I see hardy play some meaningful games I will reserve my judgment until then.