Photo
- - - - -

You all decide...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

#76 mush

mush

Tailgate Czar

Moderators

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:00 AM

The local CBS affiliate here WBTV has a locally produced 30 minute sports show Sundays from 11:30-12 every week. And they showed highlights from the Cleveland preseason game and talked about Jake's performance on the show with a minute of commentary.

I would say it's not out of the realm to expect to see this thread here.

#77 dixontosanders

dixontosanders

That wizard guy

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:14 AM

me talking about peppers has nothing to do with me wanting to funnel his jizz. interesting theory by you but no not the reason why. it is a topic that gets me heated because i think it proves the lack of knowledge our fan base has, and the fair weather fans that "pack" the stadiums every sunday.

the criticism on here about julius peppers is unwarranted and moronic. all you need to do is read quotes by jon beason and john fox who have both brought up julius peppers out of the blue this training camp. speaks volumes about a player who never played hard and took plays off.

I got nothing on or against you... I wouldn't mind seeing the old "Look what Willie Parker did today, or Joey Porter new sideline fight"

Some people just don't like that for several reasons, some may include they hated the player, or hated seeing him leave and don't want to see them in a jersey.

But a lot of these topics are in the wrong sub forum anyway lol

#78 malik

malik

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:01 AM

So no more threads about Sam Mills? :(

thats not funny you asshole.

#79 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

Moderators

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:48 AM

If we no longer allow Peppers threads, can we at least use a little of the tailgate funds to throw SLJ a going away party?

#80 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 August 2010 - 03:46 PM

I've decided that if you are going to run a Panthers board that you have to speak correct english, it's y'all, not you all, damn boy where you from

On a related note, can we auto-ban posters who can't distinguish between the words dominant and dominate? One's a fuging adjective and the other a verb... one of my pet peeves, and when a lot of our posters misuse these two, we sound like a bunch undereducated cretins. :banghead:

Sorry, but you were speaking of image and embarrassment Zod, so I wanted to interject this point.

#81 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:24 PM

Surprisingly, I notice that more people misuse words here than they misspell them.

#82 sunbunny

sunbunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:42 PM

This thread is amusing.

Just move the threads to the correct forum. If someone gets their feelings hurt over it being moved, maybe they need to put on their big boy pants and get over it. After the third move, just ban them. Weed out the idiots.