Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scpanther22

Kenny Moore has "disappeared" since the first week of camp

scpanther22    461

I still think he could make the team

WR Kenny Moore, who was pretty much the MVP of camp the first week, has pretty much disappeared since. I think he's now on the bubble

WR Kenny Moore, who was pretty much the MVP of camp the first week, has pretty much disappeared since. I think he's now on the bubble.

— Steve Reed (@SteveReedAP)

August 18, 2010

The Saltman    1,398

he started last game...problem is there are so many wrs on the team that have been looking good lately so I dunno if he does make it.

Jackofalltrades    9,380

I went to several TC sessions and Moore was always reliable. He didn't have all the circus catches, but you also expect the throws to be better with more time on the fuels for the QB's.

I di think he makes the team.

CRA    12,291

Moore is making the team, I don't know what you guys are smoking

Smitty

LaFell

Jarrett

Edwards

imo are the only certain ones

Kingpatecu    1

I think we'll keep 6 wrs Smith, Jarrett, LaFell, Wright, Edwards and either Moore or Guy for the 6th spot. I really think if there is a oppertunity with a small injury they will stash Edwards on IR for the yr and that will free up another spot.

Humble Pie    0

Your smoking something if you think they will cut their 2nd pick in this years draft.

Everything is premature at this point. If you want to start talking after the 3rd preseason game, I might start listening.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Retired_NCO