Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richardson approaching Fox about his contract status?

48 posts in this topic

Posted

can we play this season out first? please and thank you. :biggrin:

Posted

I am not accusing JR of being "cheap". However, nothing has ever been presented to me, with logical reasoning, besides money, as being the reason for not re-signing John Fox. Is there another legit reason?

Well I just presented my theory. So yes its about money but not in the way you make it sound. And BTW the reason for my response in the first place is that you make it sound that JR will never be willing to pay him.

Posted

Well I just presented my theory. So yes its about money but not in the way you make it sound. And BTW the reason for my response in the first place is that you make it sound that JR will never be willing to pay him.

JR isnt willing to pay him for two reasons.

1. He's cheap

2. He finally realizes that John Fox is a lost cause and isnt going to take this team anywhere.

Time for JR to find the next Rex Ryan... If he has the balls to that is!

Posted

If panthers make it to the Conference championship this year I see fox getting whatever he wants.

Posted

If panthers make it to the Conference championship this year I see fox getting whatever he wants.

Good for him! As long as its on another team.

Posted

JR isnt willing to pay him for two reasons.

1. He's cheap

2. He finally realizes that John Fox is a lost cause and isnt going to take this team anywhere.

thats got to be two of the stupidest things Ive heard around here for a long time.

You arent serious are you?

1 person likes this

Posted

thats got to be two of the stupidest things Ive heard around here for a long time.

You arent serious are you?

No not serious....DEAD serious!

Posted

Fannation is a bullshit site... It's written by fans, many of whom have no idea what they're talking about. I didn't even open the link when I saw the site...

Mr. Richardson is a very straight forward and no-nonsense guy...but he's proven to be very shrewd..this idea of approaching Fox just does not quite fit. Mr. Morrison would likely be the guy to do the initial contact anyway! Calling him "cheap" is pretty serious though. I'd never call him that in BOA...even to the chef.

Posted

No not serious....DEAD serious!

I could believe you are dead from the neck up if you believe either that JR is cheap or that JF is a lost cause. Believing them both? hmmmmm ........

Posted

MASSIVEFacepalm.jpg

Ironhide, Lord Zed, and Princess Zelda in one shot? Awesome!

Posted

Richardson isn't cheap, he just paid Jake Delhomme 12 million or so to get outta town...I'm sure he(and many other owners have agreed to do this) is operating under a self imposed salary cap though, and some of these cuts may save him money in the future..but right now he's taking the hit on them.

Posted

Ask yourself these three questions

Would you pay top ten money to a guy that has had only 3 winning seasons in 8 years?

Did you see JR spending any money to make this team better?

If JR is not willing to spend money to make this team better then why would he give a huge contract extension to the most inconsistent and overrated HC in the NFL?