• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#91 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,298 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:53 PM

You know it's bullshit DD. Seriously, it pisses me off. I get that they got to regulate the board on gamedays b/c of idiots posting threads for each play, but that wasn't what I was doing.

And apparently people have been watching a different K. Moore than me for the last year and a half or so... And I actually was one of the people that thought he had a LOT of potential when we picked him up. I watched him at WF, but he's past the point of potential now.

He drops. He's not very fast. He sucks.

Thats your opinion. I disagree with it. He is not a great receiver, and is not likely to ever be one, but he is faster than Jarrett and so far has better hands than Lafell.

He got criticised by several because he missed a catch that Steve Smith would have made. Well, if he has to do be as good as Smith, then we are in trouble.

And fwiw, I don't remember him dropping many passes at all last year. I think of the 9 or so that were thrown his way during the games last year, he caught 6. That certainly doesn't indicate dropping a lot of passes.

Edited by Davidson Deac II, 21 August 2010 - 09:57 PM.

#92 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,524 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:55 PM

Again KK, read my posts since day one... I pulled for the guy when we brought him in. So check my 'objectivity' level before you accuse me of being a 'little girl'. I saw him play at WF and I thought he could play. He can't play here.

I wasn't talking about the 3rd Qtr catch, I was talking about the 1st catch. If people read relevant threads and posts objectively without moving them to bullshit merger threads than maybe they could get their panties out of a wad and realize that the thread was a result of observations made OVER TIME, not one night.

He might make a catch, which allows his homers to giggle and say 'I told you he was good,' then he drops one that hits him in the chest on a slant. So, do you want him to be the #2 or the slot?

And you are just like the opposite end of the spectrum. Not the middle. You attack Moore tonight for dropping a pass that was underthrown with defenders all over him and one pulling on his arm. Then when Clausen threw one high and behind him. So how are you being objective?

#93 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:00 PM

Clausen with his rapeface on.

#94 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,947 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:00 PM

Thats your opinion. I disagree with it. He is not a great receiver, and is not likely to ever be one, but he is faster than Jarrett and so far has better hands than Lafell.

He got criticised by several because he missed a catch that Steve Smith would have made. Well, if he has to do be as good as Smith, then we are in trouble.

LOL again, I wasn't making the thread about the catch that was called back b/c of the penalty. This is ridiculous.

If my thread wasn't a relevant discussion why has it already gotten this many responses in this bullshit ass thread?

I have said repeatedly now - it was based off watching this over a year's time... True, I don't expect him to be a great receiver, but I don't think he is a very good one either. People on here are always riding his jock talking about how great he is and since he's been with us, I haven't seen it. People are talking about him like he should be a #2 or slot guy - slot guys have to be sure handed, and I haven't seen that. At best I think he's a 4 or 5 on the depth chart, and I don't think he's even that right now.

He was good at Wake, he's not in the NFL. Faster than Jarrett? LOL... Ok, so is that good? Jason Baker is probably faster than Jarrett.

I guess Wake faithful will continue to 'disagree.'

#95 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 15,947 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:03 PM

and you are just like the opposite end of the spectrum. Not the middle. You attack moore tonight for dropping a pass that was underthrown with defenders all over him and one pulling on his arm. Then when clausen threw one high and behind him. So how are you being objective?

damn man!!!! Reading comprehension!!!! Try it!!!

I said it had nothing to do with that play. He's been hit with the ball at least three times outside of that play tonight and dropped it. If you can't completely read and understand what i typed then feel free to make up my end of the argument and have fun with your most recent straw man.

#96 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,524 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:08 PM

I said it had nothing to do with that play. He's been hit with the ball at least three times outside of that play tonight and dropped it. If you can't completely read and understand what i typed then feel free to make up my end of the argument and have fun with your most recent straw man.

Nice try with the reading comprehension card. You dont make a thread about this during the offseason or when Moore has actually had a bad game. Instead you make it tonight after those incompletions to Moore. After he's shown he can be reliable during camp and this preseason when guys arent pulling on his arms or the throw isnt high and behind him. If you were objective you would see that, but you dont. Im not buying it.

#97 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:11 PM

Then who do you keep other than Smith? Moore still, with one minute left in the game has more yards than anyone else. Jarrett, Edwards, Gettis, LaFell all have .. get this.. under 20 yards. We cut Moore, we definitely need to cut those bums too.

#98 unklebottles

unklebottles

TROLL

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:19 PM

Ok i know we all hate the wine and cheese crowd @ BOA, but Playing "here come the Jetsons" over the the whole stadium as the jets are about to win the game!!!! what the Effff is that about? Is our front office and stadium directors single handedly trying to make us have a "on the road feel" and ZERO sense of home field advantage (by supporting the no stand or cheering rule and now allowing music to support a visiting team)? IM Sick of it! my last game was the cardinals playoff game and from that experience and the way the crowd whines/wines and cries over me getting excited about our team is just out of control and i will never go back! this is the NFL not 8yr flag football where you need to be polite and wish everyone a great game.

#99 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 15,947 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:20 PM

Nice try with the reading comprehension card. You dont make a thread about this during the offseason or when Moore has actually had a bad game. Instead you make it tonight after those incompletions to Moore. After he's shown he can be reliable during camp and this preseason when guys arent pulling on his arms or the throw isnt high and behind him. If you were objective you would see that, but you dont. Im not buying it.

You don't have to buy it. I don't get my jollies off gaining internet credibility and thumb ups... I don't give a f**k.

Look at what I posted in the "Kenneth Moore has Disappeared..." thread, it supports what I said in my own thread. Again, reading comprehension means you read what I wrote and understood the gist of it. I said in the thread that it wasn't just based off the fumbled punt or what he did tonight, it was based off what I've seen for awhile now. It just boiled over watching this game.

So where in there did I ever say, "DAMN IT! MOORE CAN'T CATCH THE BALL WITH A DEFENDER PASS INTERFERING AND HANGING ALL OVER HIM!!! ARGGGGH!!!" I didn't. So, there you go... You made that argument up. How many guys at his size can make that catch? Not many. I don't expect that. I expect him to catch the ball when he's not being raped and hold on it. He had multiple opportunities to do it tonight and he didn't. He had chances to shine last season... He didn't. Then he walks out there, as a veteran no less, after Armanti looking like poo, then Munnerlyn almost f'ing up, and this guy bobbles the ball, falls on his ass, gets up, makes a guy or two miss, then gets hit by a guy who squared him up 1 on 1 a mile away and fumbles. That's my problem. Add his total combined efforts since we picked him up last year and he sucks.

Again, you didn't answer my question... If he's so great, then what do you want him to play? The #2 or the slot? I already said, at best, he's a 4 or 5 and I don't think he's even playing on that level right now.

So go back and read the 'disappeared' thread and what I posted in there and tell me the thread I made tonight was made on tonight's game alone and of the usual sporadic attention ***** poo that usually fills this ego-driven cock gobbling, jock riding, elbow rubbing, 'good job buddy' message board.

#100 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • 2,028 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:23 PM

i like the panthers. (this is exactly how pointless your thread is)

#101 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 15,947 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:23 PM

Then who do you keep other than Smith? Moore still, with one minute left in the game has more yards than anyone else. Jarrett, Edwards, Gettis, LaFell all have .. get this.. under 20 yards. We cut Moore, we definitely need to cut those bums too.

I get that, but what I'm saying is that I've seen enough of Moore to believe, IMO, that he's not going to be much of a WR. So the question to me is what Edwards, Gettis, Lafell, and Guy can do? Well, I haven't seen much of them, and we won't get to when Moore is getting their PT in the preseason b/c he was here last year.

Edited by Proudiddy, 21 August 2010 - 10:26 PM.

#102 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:24 PM

Sooo... when will this thread just die?

#103 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:24 PM

Thank you for your contribution to the forum.

#104 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 15,947 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:25 PM

Sooo... when will this thread just die?

It would have if they wouldn't have moved a legitimate discussion thread regarding Kenny Moore into it.

Wait, I'm not objective enough so I'm not allowed to make a thread about Kenny Moore! Ok, it can go ahead and die.

#105 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:26 PM

this thread fugging wins!!! lmao :smilielol5:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com