#16 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,778 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:35 AM

Honestly, do you think he's any good? It's your run game and defense that make that team along with Steve Smith, Goofball! Know your team if you want to come on here, otherwise go to a Falcon or Bucs site.

If I want to come in here? You have to be kidding me you f*cking Little Inbred Bayou Trailer Trash Bitch. I definitely will take Jake over Brees.....Brees chokes in the big game and has yet to win a playoff game with the Suckass Saints.

Sub .500 regular season record and one playoff wins...yeah that is who I want leading my team. But then again, your suckass team chose Brooks over Jake. Saints are losers....always were and always will be. Jake is 6-3 in the playoffs with two NFCC games and a SB on his resume.

Slink back down in the cellar with the entire Saints team....talk trash when you you are not staring all 3 other NFCS teams squarely in the ass.

#17 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,235 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:18 AM

blackandgold10= WDK from the old board.

He's like one of those turds that just won't flush.

#18 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:35 AM

If I want to come in here? You have to be kidding me you f*cking Little Inbred Bayou Trailer Trash Bitch. I definitely will take Jake over Brees.....Brees chokes in the big game and has yet to win a playoff game with the Suckass Saints.

Sub .500 regular season record and one playoff wins...yeah that is who I want leading my team. But then again, your suckass team chose Brooks over Jake. Saints are losers....always were and always will be. Jake is 6-3 in the playoffs with two NFCC games and a SB on his resume.

Slink back down in the cellar with the entire Saints team....talk trash when you you are not staring all 3 other NFCS teams squarely in the ass.

"Brees has yet to win a playoff game" Wow, Saints made it to the NFC championship game without Brees QB. How did he do that?

Jake has good playoff record prior to them amputating his arm and putting it back on backwards. At least it seems that way since he can't complete more than 10 passes a game. The guy is finished admit it. You know you would give your last dollar for Brees and the last game of the year you will see why.

Enjoy your big Monday night win. Would not surprise me at all if you go 0-3 the rest of the way!

#19 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,797 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:16 PM

"Brees has yet to win a playoff game" Wow, Saints made it to the NFC championship game without Brees QB. How did he do that?

Jake has good playoff record prior to them amputating his arm and putting it back on backwards. At least it seems that way since he can't complete more than 10 passes a game. The guy is finished admit it. You know you would give your last dollar for Brees and the last game of the year you will see why.

Enjoy your big Monday night win. Would not surprise me at all if you go 0-3 the rest of the way!

Still hanging onto the fantasy of the Panthers losing out and the Saints making the playoffs I see.

When the regular season is over, Jake will likely have similar stats to what he put up in the 2003 season. He's easily the most clutch QB in the division and he has the resume to prove it. Your bullsh*t about him not being able to complete more than ten passes in a game is just that: bullsh*t. One, because he completed 14 passes on Monday night for a 70% completion percentage, and two because we're averaging 146 rush yards/game and we don't need to attempt 38 passes every week (the Saints' season average). Efficiency and a win >>>>>> Gaudy numbers and a loss. Maybe someday Saints fans will figure out the difference.

You and the Saints fanbase can take your fixation on passing stats and choke on it. Lots of good Brees and that "defense" of yours is doing the Paper Champions.

Edited by london67, 10 December 2008 - 12:23 PM.

#20 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,778 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:43 PM

While you are down there in the cellar of the division staring the Falcons, Bucs, and Saints squarely in the ass, you can do me a favor and kiss my ass.

All Brees needed to do against the Bucs is drive 40 yds for a FG....what does he do. Chokes and throws 2 interceptions in the final 2 minutes. What a Prime Time player he is.

You may be cheering for Brees in the Pro Bowl...but we will be cheering from Jake in the playoffs and Super Bowl.

Choke on that bitch.

#21 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,235 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:48 PM

You just need to make this post a template and change the numbers each week. Because every week it's the "Saints are going to win out and finish, (insert perfect record). And then it's the Panthers are going to lose every game and finish (insert worst possible finish)." Then take a shot at Delhomme and suck Brees off, and it's complete. The problem is, you're running out of excuses and fantasies and the reality is that the Panthers are going to be playing in January, and the Saints (and their fans) are going to be playing Madden.

Edited by X-Clown, 10 December 2008 - 03:44 PM.

#22 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:52 PM

While you are down there in the cellar of the division staring the Falcons, Bucs, and Saints squarely in the ass, you can do me a favor and kiss my ass.

All Brees needed to do against the Bucs is drive 40 yds for a FG....what does he do. Chokes and throws 2 interceptions in the final 2 minutes. What a Prime Time player he is.

You may be cheering for Brees in the Pro Bowl...but we will be cheering from Jake in the playoffs and Super Bowl.

Choke on that bitch.

Not a surprising post coming from you. Ask any GM, Owner, Coach, Fan, trainer, water boy, news reporter, announcer from anywhere but Charlotte and 1000 out of 1000 would take Brees over Jake. For some reason the fan base in Charlotte has about as much football knowledge as a first grader and cannot see through their homer glasses. News flash for you: Chargers game= Should have been a L, Bears game=should have been a L, Detroit game=should have been a L, Cardinals game= should have been a L, Packers game= should have been a L your record should be 5-8 and this idea that you have some kind of an elite team is a total joke. Try beating a team with a winning record on the road or at least win impressively on the road against bad teams. If you make the playoffs you will be one and done.

#23 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,797 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:22 PM

Not a surprising post coming from you. Ask any GM, Owner, Coach, Fan, trainer, water boy, news reporter, announcer from anywhere but Charlotte and 1000 out of 1000 would take Brees over Jake. For some reason the fan base in Charlotte has about as much football knowledge as a first grader and cannot see through their homer glasses. News flash for you: Chargers game= Should have been a L, Bears game=should have been a L, Detroit game=should have been a L, Cardinals game= should have been a L, Packers game= should have been a L your record should be 5-8 and this idea that you have some kind of an elite team is a total joke. Try beating a team with a winning record on the road or at least win impressively on the road against bad teams. If you make the playoffs you will be one and done.

So basically, every game we trailed in we should have lost. Genius.

Brees has got the metrics and the stats, Jake has the wins and the comebacks. We'll take the wins, thanks. Don't give two shits about who Tony Kornholer, Dr. Z, Peter King, or least of all you thinks is the better QB.

Also, it's about time to get that XBOX 360 fired up. That's the only place the Saints will be seen in the playoffs.

Edited by london67, 10 December 2008 - 03:27 PM.

#24 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,235 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:31 PM

Still waiting to hear how you were in attendance at the Panthers-Saints game, yet posting on the Huddle. And also, genius, you shouldn't talk about road records with your 1-5 mark with the one win coming against a pathetic Kansas City team. I guess it will really suck when we beat another team on the road with a losing record, in Week 17 against the Saints.

#25 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,399 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:39 PM

Ok you are worthless. That is even more ignorant than your original post. Brees is the leader of a very soft team that would die to be able to pick up one yard when they need to. The Panthers would have no more wins, probably fewer than we do now if we had Brees.

#26 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,549 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:50 PM

I love your predictions.

#27 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,536 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:58 PM

At least we're going to the playoffs. Enjoy last place dick head.

#28 PanthersFanInGA

PanthersFanInGA

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:04 PM

Brees this, and Brees that. Who freakin cares about Drew Brees and the Saints right now? They have accomplished jack squat. I'll take Delhomme and our 10-3 record.

#29 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:18 PM

Ask any GM, Owner, Coach, Fan, trainer, water boy, news reporter, announcer from anywhere but Charlotte and 1000 out of 1000 would take Brees over Jake. For some reason the fan base in Charlotte has about as much football knowledge as a first grader and cannot see through their homer glasses.

I think even first graders in Charlotte know that there are only 32 teams, nowhere near 1000 GMs, Owners, Coaches, to ask. But Fox is from San Diego and Hurney is from Maryland. Remember, Brees was an UFA when the Saints signed him. As I recall, only the Dolphins and the Saints were after him so that pretty much makes it clear that Fox and Hurney chose Jake over him. Since they qualify as being "from anywhere but Charlotte", yet another of your thoughts has proven to be pure BS.

Chargers game= Should have been a L, Bears game=should have been a L, Detroit game=should have been a L, Cardinals game= should have been a L, Packers game= should have been a L your record should be 5-8

When has the team that scored the fewer number of points ever been declared the winner in an NFL game? The Panther got it done when they had to. That earns the W and the 10-3 record. At least the Panthers haven't lost to a team with a losing record.

Try beating a team with a winning record on the road or at least win impressively on the road against bad teams. If you make the playoffs you will be one and done

We can only play the ones they put in front of us. We take care of business in our house and one game will be here.

#30 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,799 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:26 PM

hey dumbnuts, we won the chargers game BECAUSE of jake's final drive, we won the cardinals game BECAUSE of jake's passing game, we won the packers game BECAUSE of jake's comeback... stupidass, you can't base your opinion on "should have lost." Every team "should have lost" games; its the players that win it anyway that are special.

jake is one of those special players.

/endthread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com