Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

if you could tweak anything in nascar what would it be??

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Let the top 15 drivers make the chase instead of the current 12.

Do away with restrictor plates.

Do away with all the road course races.

Replace road course races with tracks similar to Bristol.

Limit the number of races a Spring Cup driver can enter in the Nextel and Truck series.

Posted · Report post

Do away with all the road course race.

Are your crazy?? Road courses are the ish! ! I actually wish they would add another one.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I would tweak Jamie Little's nipples.

nascar-broadcast-4.jpg

Posted · Report post

Are your crazy?? Road courses are the ish! ! I actually wish they would add another one.

Two superspeedways

Two cookie cutters

Three or four road courses

Indy

The rest would be short tracks and unique tracks

Posted · Report post

For me i'd add a roadcourse to the chase. Plus id take away all these cookie cutter tracks and bring back a classic track like wilkesboro or the rock. Ohhh yea id also get rid of restrictor plates.

I agree for the most part. I don't think you can get rid of restrictor plates though, until some other way is found to slow them down. The reason the restrictor plates exist is to keep the cars from getting airborne and into the stands.

I would definitely take Michigan, Kansas City, Chicago, California, and Las Vegas and make them redo their tracks and make them more unique. Ok, maybe Michigan could stay as it is since it was first, but the others need to mix it up a bit.

Vegas should be a figure 8 track like my old hotwheels set. That would be interesting. :)

Posted · Report post

If I could "tweak"...anything :eek:

("I'll take 'Threads Where Saying The First Thing That Pops Into My Head Will Get Me Killed By My Significant Other" for a hundred, Alex) :sosp: