Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should Fox let Armanti Edwards play some QB tonight?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

:sifone:

Posted

Should he? Sure.

Will he? f**k no. Why? Because there is an a really good chance that he could make every QB that's played in the pre-season look like a tool, and Fox (Hurney) will never take a chance on AE playing QB as it would destroy the credibility of their "master" plan to make him a WR/PR.

Imagine the fallout if our first offensive TD came from Armanti Edwards... EVERYONE would be screaming to play him at QB (and possibly rightfully so).

Let's just hope somehow someway Carolina could get some damn good trade offers once we shopped either Clausen or Moore because Armanti was the second coming of Vick but with an arm. At this point, give him something to practice that he has actually done before and give the kid some confidence. Then slowly incorporate him into the WR core. Sigh... but this will never happen. Although, I am very optimistic he will make great strides this year at the receiver position and be an impact guy down the line.

Posted

Once again.....I predict something, haters jump all over it, call it stupid and whatever, it happens, and they are no where to be seen. I'm like Obama....only better looking..

Posted

Once again.....I predict something, haters jump all over it, call it stupid and whatever, it happens, and they are no where to be seen. I'm like Obama....only better looking..

according to this

I know it won't happen (thus making this thread pointless)

you predicted he WOULDNT play QB....................sooo are you the victim? or the hater? :willy_nilly:

Posted

I said yes. What else do you want? A cookie?

2006_02_07-BlackWhiteCookie.jpg

Posted

I said yes. What else do you want? A cookie?

2006_02_07-BlackWhiteCookie.jpg

"The thing about eating the Black and White cookie, Elaine, is you want to get some black and some white in each bite. Nothing mixes better than vanilla and chocolate And yet somehow racial harmony eludes us. If people would only look to the cookie all our problems would be solved."

1 person likes this

Posted

you guys are some haters

Posted

Look to the cookie.

1 person likes this