3 replies to this topic

#1 Melvin Smiley

Melvin Smiley

Jimmeh!

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:30 PM

My actual name is Frank, and I had a username azteca that was just boring so this is my new. I'm originally from Chicago but grew up watching the Bulls and not the Bears.(Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan FTW!!) Moved to NC when i was a wee lad, about 10ish. Jumped on the Panther Bandwagon when they made their Superbowl run in 03 and have been a freak about them ever since.

I enjoy Mr. Scott's post's the most of everyone on this site. His posts are always football oriented and usually very insightful.

Most everyone else on here like to treat people like idiots, but it's usually hilarious.

And i support John Fox football

#2 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,540 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:58 PM

A Panthers and Michael Jordan fan is high on my list... welcome.

#3 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 44,850 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:17 AM

This place is about football? WTF!

#4 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,784 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:07 PM

My actual name is Frank, and I had a username azteca that was just boring so this is my new. I'm originally from Chicago but grew up watching the Bulls and not the Bears.(Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan FTW!!) Moved to NC when i was a wee lad, about 10ish. Jumped on the Panther Bandwagon when they made their Superbowl run in 03 and have been a freak about them ever since.

I enjoy Mr. Scott's post's the most of everyone on this site. His posts are always football oriented and usually very insightful.

Most everyone else on here like to treat people like idiots, but it's usually hilarious.

And i support John Fox football

You mean they aren't idiots?

Welcome back Azteca.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.