Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAPantherFan

Jake and Lucas

23 posts in this topic

I disagree. Tonight, anyways, most of his throws were right on the money. Hell, if Brad Hoover hadn't dropped two that hit him in the hands Jake's completion percentage would be amazing.

I agree with you. Hell, that second INT really just looked like a miscommunication between Jake and Stewart, and the defender just made a hell of a play. Sometimes you have to give the opponent a little credit too.

BTW, King also dropped one tonight.

Unfortunately, no one in the secondary is playing that well lately. Lucas is just the weakest of an uncharacteristically weak bunch.

i think gamble has played pretty solid, but your right for the most part. i dont know if it was trogos prevent D because we had the lead, or if they were all just getting burned tonight, but something wasnt right.

at the beginning of the season, they were probably the strongest unit on the team. but lately, lucas and godfrey have been awful, and harris isnt his usual self(except he did get robbed by the refs tonight on the forced fumble)

i think gamble has played pretty solid, but your right for the most part. i dont know if it was trogos prevent D because we had the lead, or if they were all just getting burned tonight, but something wasnt right.

at the beginning of the season, the were probably the strongest unit on the team.

Yeah, really for most of the season's first half they seemed like the biggest strength of the defense. It's puzzling that there's been a drop off lately.