• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TampaBayFury

Mike Williams Is Prepared To Have A Field Day

it's like they haven't kept up with the team for two years, I mean, imagine if we went in there and started making fun of them cause their best option at RB was a broke down cadillac williams. oh wait.

it's like they haven't kept up with the team for two years, I mean, imagine if we went in there and started making fun of them cause their best option at RB was a broke down cadillac williams. oh wait.

"pffft all you have to do is triple cover Smith and the Panthers are done. DeShaun Foster still sucks right?"

Well considering the Panthers pass rush isn't as cracked out as what pre-season offered thus far, with your offensive line banged up and underperforming (the Bucs should get the ball back quite often)... and your secondary trying to slap a CB at FS, a hasbeen SS out there, and no true corner if Gamble isn't on the field...

I think it's safe to say we can expect nice things out of Mike Williams, especially considering the fact that Freeman has shown he can carve good chunks of yardade out of your defense.

I give Double Trouble their props but I think Tampa has this game in the bag to be honest by a 2 score lead... I don't see the Panthers breaking 20 points this game, but I think Freeman can easily put the Bucs into position to get 3 scores... Not to mention, the Bucs special teams is elite compared to the Panthers.

Marshall on Williams?... Please... also wonder if you plan to blitz Beason, so Kellen Winslow can carve your D up aswell. Hope it's a good game.

just hope your QB doesn't leave any of his internal organs on the field.

LOL. Mike Williams had 30 yards from 6 receptions. He's a rookie, stop thinking he's a hall of famer. "Oh, but he will be goood". STFU

LOL. Mike Williams had 30 yards from 6 receptions. He's a rookie, stop thinking he's a hall of famer. "Oh, but he will be goood". STFU no smack

fixed

I am really thinking that the Panthers need to go ahead and play Clausen ASAP.

I mean, right now, from what I am reading a WR with a 6 yd per catch average is a shoe-in for O-ROY. At that rate all Clausen would need to do is go out there and never fug up the snap count and he will be the O-ROY.

Mike Williams? 5 rec 30 yards holy poop why isn't he in the hall of fame already?!?!?!?!

lol 2 of his receptions were 0 yards quick passes out to the flat that never had a chance. He was wide open for the gw td and freeman over threw him by about 12 yards. He was open 50 yards downfield and Shelden Brown was able to catch up to the ball because Freeman underthrew him by about 5-6 yards. He also caught a ball 15 yards downfield and ran backwards about 3 yards for some reason. He looked really good.

Poor Tampa fans....I really do feel bad for them :(

Maybe one day they can feel good about their team again.

The Bucs are adding some nice young talent, but are still a ways from being a decent team.

Hell, it is kind of hard not to add good young talent when you are constantly drafting in the Top 3.