<

Photo
- - - - -

Breaking Down Matt Moore

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#31 Urrymonster

Urrymonster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:52 AM

Moore didn't have 5 turnovers in the Giants game...

#32 blak-n-blu

blak-n-blu

THE FRANCHISE

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:19 AM

Arrogance is bliss!

#33 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

HUDDLER

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:40 AM

STUFF

First of all how did you come up with that list?

You included Pantherbob (Gman) on that list and he doesn't like Moore or Clausen I'm sure.

What's been so great about Matt Moore? Not that much by himself. But he has much more experience with this team than Clausen does, and I don't think he has worn out his chances with one bad game in which a lot of players other than Moore were not executing very well either.

Clausen is the future most likely and I'm fine with that, but I'd rather not take the chance of ruining our future QB by starting him his rookie year and having him go all David Carr or Ryan Leaf on us.

If Clausen had really outplayed Matt Moore throughout preseason and training camp maybe I'd be singing a different tune but overall I don't see much benefit to starting Clausen at this point this year.

#34 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

HUDDLER

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:42 AM

I thought the Giants did a pretty good job of breaking him down last week in the Meadowlands...

More like breaking down our Oline and CBs....

#35 JesusThugs

JesusThugs

Told U Matt Sux

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:08 AM

I thought the Giants did a pretty good job of breaking him down last week in the Meadowlands...

I agree. Our O-line didn't have a great game, this is true! (BUT) as the Giants figured out if you concentrate on stopping the run you pressure the QB to make plays. Moore hasn't shown he can make those plays. To date all he has shown is he can possibly manage some meaningless games!! ....But my god he has experience:rolleyes: and Steve Smith to make him look way better than he will ever be. .

#36 blak-n-blu

blak-n-blu

THE FRANCHISE

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:13 AM

:thumbsup::cheers2:

#37 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:14 AM

I agree. Our O-line didn't have a great game, this is true! (BUT) as the Giants figured out if you concentrate on stopping the run you pressure the QB to make plays. Moore hasn't shown he can make those plays. To date all he has shown is he can possibly manage some meaningless games!! ....But my god he has experience:rolleyes: and Steve Smith to make him look way better than he will ever be. .

:yesnod: