Photo
- - - - -

Next years WR to watch this year.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#16 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,667 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:46 PM

Another name to keep in mind is DeAndre Brown from So. Miss. Inconsistent but talent and potential like crazy. Not early but 3rd-4th would be worth the risk.

he is freaking huge.....we need some speed and hands tho dwayne harris would be nice.titus young or aj green.

#17 Lt Pinkerton

Lt Pinkerton

Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:11 PM

Yes he will....

nuh-uh

#18 ZedLeppelin

ZedLeppelin

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:23 PM

Unless one of these guys is deemed a Calvin Johnson or Larry Fitz type I say draft DL and trade for a WR.

If we can get a DE like Quinn or a DT like the dude from Bama and then possibly trade back into the 2nd for a guy like Marvin Austin who I suspect will drop or an Allen Bailey type and then make a big trade for Vincent Jackson we will be set.

#19 Jaxel

Jaxel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:24 PM

nuh-uh

Gonna have to agree with C42 here... Alshon is loaded with potential.

#20 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:24 PM

execution of the coaching staff must occur... however it occurs...

Fixed

Edited by Clicheking, 20 September 2010 - 08:38 PM.

#21 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,193 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:28 PM

no more drafting WRs. lets go find one that is already developed in FA.

#22 HubKat

HubKat

• ALL-PRO
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:59 PM

The last thing we need on this board are more homers from small Carolina schools proclaiming how great they're players are.

I just reread my post to make sure nothing I typed was derogatory, out of line, or just plain ignorant in regards to football or towards any member on this board. After reading it a second time I have come to the conclusion that it was merely a fan of the panthers attempting to discuss possible outcomes in regards to our status at the WR position. All that being said....are you a prick all the time, or just to people who post occasionally? If you agree or disagree with anything i said - that is fine, but to assume that what comes out of a school such as ECU is merely a product from a small school makes you look like a moron. ECU has produced many fine athletes....Chris Johnson, David Garrard, Jeff Blake, Matt Dodge, etc. Our very own Panthers have one of the best RB's in the league in Deangelo Williams who just happened to play for a school in the same conference as ECU. Of course it's probably safe to assume you knew all that already & chose to ignore it so you could come off as some blowhard imitating a knowledgable fan.

#23 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 04:51 PM

no more drafting WRs. lets go find one that is already developed in FA.

horrible idea... wait... hold on.. that actually makes sense..

but we missed prime real estate this past offseason...

#24 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,881 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 04:57 PM

Moved to NFL Draft.

#25 DynastyRTR

DynastyRTR

newnfldraft.com writer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:51 PM

Austin Pettis is going to be a beast. Watching the VT-Boise game was almost like a highlight reel of Pettis. our main need is going to be CB...maybe we can get lucky and get Patrick Peterson in the 1st, then Pettis in the 3rd.

also...what about just signing Randy Moss since he is most likely going to be a free agent?

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com