#46 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:26 PM

pffft, like you know anything about Bears foobaw

On a serious note, I was in Chicago last week....that town loves Peppers. He has a key to the city. That's why he left Charlotte. That and the thousands of clubs, restaraunts, bars..........

:D

I'm in Chi-Town now! Just got up here yesterday. You are right, the city has embraced him with wide open arms. Can't wait for Monday night!

As far as Pep and why he wanted out of Carolina... I really think he had traveled to all of these other NFL cities, saw what was around and I think he might have felt a little hemmed in. Growing up in NC, playing college ball in NC, playing NFL ball in NC... I can't blame him for wanting to get out into the world since he had the opportunity to do so.

#47 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,880 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:32 PM

I tell anybody who asks. You want to know why Peppers left Charlotte for Chicago? Go up there, get a hotel room, go outside, and just start walking. You will answer your own question in 2 blocks.

Love that city.

#48 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:35 PM

Chicago is an amazingly awesome city. You cannot not have fun in Chicago.

#49 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:02 PM

Pickles> peppers. We'll see how good he is when we play the bears. By the way did I accidently log on to the chicago bears message board?

#50 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:05 PM

Huh?

#51 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,669 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:08 PM

Awesome? What you think of South side alarming the army to come in and keep order of the Iraq battle field out there

#52 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 17,880 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:12 PM

Pickles> peppers. We'll see how good he is when we play the bears. By the way did I accidently log on to the chicago bears message board?

I hate the Bears. But the city is f*cking awesome.

#53 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 17,880 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:14 PM

Awesome? What you think of South side alarming the army to come in and keep order of the Iraq battle field out there

LOL, I made a sales call down on the south side last summer...... holy sh*t is all I got to say.

Stay north of McCormick Place to find awesome.

#54 Jrock3016

Jrock3016

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:17 PM

I don't think he could put together a coherent sentence.

And for that little insult, you can kiss my ass.

my pleasure...its the second time i seen you insult his intelligence and i doubt you even know him. so i did the same to you...

#55 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,669 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:20 PM

LOL, I made a sales call down on the south side last summer...... holy sh*t is all I got to say.

Stay north of McCormick Place to find awesome.

Its ridiculous... I'm really surprised they haven't came in yet

Crime happen all that time, but that seriously is a war zone

#56 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,422 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:33 PM

my pleasure...its the second time i seen you insult his intelligence and i doubt you even know him. so i did the same to you...

back off.............I don't know any of them PERSONALY either, but (as a fan) I'll call them a dumbass anytime I like.

#57 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:27 AM

I have met him at Rock Bottom downtown a time or two (if you knew anything about me as many ppl on here do, that is a regular hangout of mine and I'm rather intelligent). He has the conversation ability of a corky - even his interviews are retarded.

and for the record - it would either be "it's the second time I've seen you" or "it's the second time I saw you"; I seen is very bad grammar. No wonder you take up for his lack of intelligence.

Notice your "its" as to "it's"
"I seen" is missing the "have"
OR
it should be "I saw" but I have seen is more appropriate.

Are you JPeppers?

#58 trucpfan

trucpfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:40 AM

I have met him at Rock Bottom downtown a time or two (if you knew anything about me as many ppl on here do, that is a regular hangout of mine and I'm rather intelligent). He has the conversation ability of a corky - even his interviews are retarded.

and for the record - it would either be "it's the second time I've seen you" or "it's the second time I saw you"; I seen is very bad grammar. No wonder you take up for his lack of intelligence.

OR

Are you JPeppers?

hahahahaha kinda sounds like him

#59 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:21 AM

OR

Are you JPeppers?

Get at em Cosmo

#60 Big Ed

Big Ed

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:48 AM

Pepper

Pass The SALT please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.