Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charles rogers...

16 posts in this topic

Posted

i hear hes out of jail......just puttin it out there if mike williams can make a comback why can't he? bottomline is this ship is sinking fast. i dont see why we dont sign someone anyone a castaway from another team could greatly improve or team.

Posted

Dear God... Please!!! No moooooooooooore!!!

I can't take too many more of these threads...

Seppuku... It's the only way.

Posted

i hear hes out of jail......just puttin it out there if mike williams can make a comback why can't he? bottomline is this ship is sinking fast. i dont see why we dont sign someone anyone a castaway from another team could greatly improve or team.

You only chose him because he get's you connections

Posted

Neg rep

Posted

Hey guys I got an idea lets see if we can bust Rae Carruth out of jail because we need wide receivers and stuff

Posted

Rocket Ismail is probably still pretty fast. If we're lucky maybe his brother will come along with him get a package deal.

Posted

The FO is so fuged up by not trying to bring back Colbert

Posted

The ship is already sunk. No one tried to escaped, so let us be.

Posted

you know charles rogers has lost all his speed right? and is no where near the player he was when he was drafted out of msu

Posted

You aren't a newbie, you should know better...

Posted

awful post neg rep

Posted

fuging retarded. reg nep.