Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't forget your dinner with Ocho

88 posts in this topic

Posted

What are the chances of Ochocinco and Owens getting food poisoning?

Just kiddin, Just kiddin...

Posted

I got there at 4:04 and it was already easily 100+ people in line, but luckily my buddy knew one of the girls who promotion company organized everything so we got to go in ahead of the line. Ocho was actually really cool, he paid for everyone to drink before he arrived and he spoke to everyone once he got there and came by once again during the dinner to make sure everyone was good. After dinner he took pictures and signed autographs with the ENTIRE room which surprised the hell out of me. TO sat at the table the whole night and only signed a handful of autographs. All in all in was pretty cool and a damn good meal.

That's awesome

Posted

Bengal fans got word of the resturante about 2 pm today. That's why there were so many people there early.

Posted

Bengal fans got word of the resturante about 2 pm today. That's why there were so many people there early.

I've never met one Bengals fan in Charlotte. WTF

Posted

That wouldn't surprise me there were a ton of Bengals fans there and he had the three closest tables to him and TO reserved and everyone that sat there was wearing a Bengals jersey or hat or shirt or something. Any word about how they found out?

Posted

I've never met one Bengals fan in Charlotte. WTF

That wouldn't surprise me there were a ton of Bengals fans there and he had the three closest tables to him and TO reserved and everyone that sat there was wearing a Bengals jersey or hat or shirt or something. Any word about how they found out?

http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=69235&page=6

post # 128

Posted

that makes me sad considering i paid 6$ for parking and sprinted to the resturant after the tweet....only to be about 15 people too late........damn.:(

Posted

I knew it was impossible for all those people to just guess Chima...

Posted

Even though Charlotte is a dying town where no one would actually live if they had a choice, you still can't walk into a restaurant on a Saturday night and ask for a table of 85 and expect to be seated

:mad:

Posted

he's actually cheap. the bill was 8k and tipped 1k....12.5%

Posted

he's actually cheap. the bill was 8k and tipped 1k....12.5%

+publicity

Posted

I knew it was impossible for all those people to just guess Chima...

That bastard on that blog is smart. How come no one was paying attention!