• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

charlottenian

Is your opinion of Mr. Richardson starting to change?

When the man fired his kids last year I knew something was brewing and he is not the typical gentle kinda guy everyone perceives him to be.... It seems like this year he has set up his team for failure as he has cut all the weight he could and has not invested a cent in trying to lock up his core players. I am starting to think he is more about NFL business then Carolina Panther business

Thought he was a good owner but this last offseason has drastically changed my view of him. Releasing most of our highly paid players, raising ticket prices, the number one force in the owner lockout, etc, etc. This guy will need to spend a whole bunch of money bringing in a coach and some new players to get back on my good side.

Never really cared about the fans and the Carolinas, only of himself and his wallet. I hope he is smart and decides to get a coach and a gm that knows what the *** their doing and takes a little bit of his ass wiping money and decides to spend some next year.

f**k him, and his stupid ass nfl logo right in the middle of the field

It's actions like that which drive me crazy.... he should sell the team to someone who is passionate about the area and franchise and go work side by side with Goodell as he is more interested in NFL business matters.