Truths for Mature Humans (You've probably seen this)
Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:12 PM
Truths For Mature Humans
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear
your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you
realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I
don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod
and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still
not know what time it is.
23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car
keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the
Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button
from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every
24. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:28 PM
Hopefully my bro has my back for #1.
Posted 28 September 2010 - 06:33 PM
Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:02 PM
Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:29 PM
I had a really good Girlfriend. When we would start to argue over something, she always brought up some obscure sports fact. I would spend 20 minutes going on about it. By then, I forgot we were arguing. Then about 20-30 minutes later, I would come back to her and say, "We were arguing."
She look sheepishly at me, "We were, but you won. Like you always do."
I'd go away happy.
It was either that, or she pull up her shirt and flash her breasts at me (She had nice firm breasts and never wore a bra!) I always forgot what we were about to argue about!
Edited by sports talk, 28 September 2010 - 11:33 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users