Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shouldve signed V.i.c.k. when we could have

61 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

He wanted to be a panther. BUT NOO BODY WANTED TO LISTEN. WE WONT EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS WITH A ROOKIE.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Bye.

Posted · Report post

this troll has possibilities

Posted · Report post

are these the trolls you want to protect? (btw, this has to be someone who is already a member w/ no balls)

Posted · Report post

LOL, look at SignVick's last post from March of this year...gotta love the attention whores who threaten to never come back, but always do.

RACISMS , RACISMS RACISMS IS EXACTLY WHY THIS SO CALLED MOD, DID THIS FILTER, BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT A BLK QB, AN VALUES A MUTTS LIFE OVER A BLK MAN AFTER HE SERVED HIS TIME THE HELL W/ THOSE DAM MUTTS, ANYWAY PEACE GUYS, WONT EVER COME BACK AND I'LL TELL ALL MY OTHER PANTHER FRIENDS NEVER COMEBACK TO THIS FORUM SITE EITHER. THIS IS JUST Ridiculous. People should be allowed to post WHATEVER THEY WANT, NICE KNOWING YALL. THIS HAS TO BE THE WORST MOD OF ALL TIMES ON ANY FORUMSITE! HE PROBABLY IS A LITTLE WINEY B!TCH IN REAL LIFE!

Posted · Report post

"So I told these random people on the internet that the Panthers should sign Vick, and what did these random people with no decision making power or ties to the Panthers do? That's right: nothing. Chalk up another win for signVick bitches."

Posted · Report post

He wanted to be a panther. BUT NOO BODY WANTED TO LISTEN. WE WONT EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS WITH A ROOKIE.

You listened...isn't that what's really important?

Posted · Report post

If I told you his IP was from Georgia, would you be shocked?

Posted · Report post

LOL, look at SignVick's last post from March of this year...gotta love the attention whores who threaten to never come back, but always do.

So, I guess all his friends listened to him and never came back on here? The board didn't even miss a beat. Shazam.

Posted · Report post

I think I know who this is, but I don't want to call them out

Posted · Report post

Our record without Vick - 0-3

Our record with Vick - 0-3

Posted · Report post

In Vick we trust.