Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Check in and show love for Chris Harris

48 posts in this topic

Miss you Chris! Sorry I paid $240.00 for your authentic jersey 10 months before you left!

Miss you Chris! Sorry I paid $240.00 for your authentic jersey 10 months before you left!

You got fuggin jipped bro

Dang dude, check out ebay. They look and feel authentic, but only cost about $25. That's the route I take ;)

Love the hitman! I still wear my jersey of him.

PLEASE change avy...I will give you a dollar.

When he was traded to us, he was focused, he was determined. He came here with a certain explosiveness(forcing fumbles) about him. He has since become stale, seemingly less focused. I wish him the best in Chicago. I hope Lovie can get his focus back on playing great football, if indeed that was a problem for him.

Harris and Delhomme both remain two of my favorite players in the league. Even if I'm glad they are not currently starting for the Panthers.

PLEASE change avy...I will give you a dollar.
paypal or money order?

I love'd me some Chris Harris while he was here.

That hit he laid on Brandon Jacobs inside the 3 that knocked Jacobs back on SNF with the number 1 seed on the line will be forever etched in my mind.

Bears fans, on the other hand, haven't been too thrilled with his performance this year, much to the chagrin of CRA.

I always talked about that hit but could never find it on the interwebs....made me sad :(

I really like Chris, too bad I'll be rooting for him to get burned in coverage and run over by our HB's all day.

For the other 15 games this season, I'm a Chris Harris fan.