Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Smith, Get Well Soon.

15 posts in this topic

Posted

classic.

89. Bottom line.

Posted

in all honesty, the only reason I want Moore to play is b/c I love watching Steve Smith. The season is a waste regardless.....but w/ Moore on the field I know I can sit on my couch and watch Smitty make plays. He may have some tackles added in....but you take what you can get.

10 starts w/ Moore. 807 total yards, 6 TDs

2 starts w /Clausen 33 yards.

Posted

Heal up my friend...lets run these rookies in live bullets....we will know if any stick on the wall come seasons end....DAMMIT! Lafell is better than this.

Posted

in all honesty, the only reason I want Moore to play is b/c I love watching Steve Smith. The season is a waste regardless.....but w/ Moore on the field I know I can sit on my couch and watch Smitty make plays. He may have some tackles added in....but you take what you can get.

10 starts w/ Moore. 807 total yards, 6 TDs

2 starts w /Clausen 33 yards.

God yes. Give me Smitty again this year before we let him go to the Pats. ;)

Brady + Smith.....just the thought of that. I think that combo would like re-invent both guys. Smith gets to find out what it's like to be thrown a ball while doing a double summersault and land right in his hands while Brady will find out what it's like to have a receiver he can just close his eyes and throw it up in the air, being caught in the middle of a double summersault.

:)

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol, Clausen doesn't throw to him anyways.

Posted

how many times did Moore get Smith the ball this season? I remember most of his picks trying to force it to Smith. Moore forces it to him, Clausen just ignores him. Sad ordeal

Posted

how many times did Moore get Smith the ball this season? I remember most of his picks trying to force it to Smith. Moore forces it to him, Clausen just ignores him. Sad ordeal

141 yards and 2 TDs in the 2 games Moore started this season

vs.

33 yards in the 2 games Jimmy started

Posted

Feel better yet Steve?

How about now?

Now?

Please?

Posted

Clausen doens't ignore him. Smith ignored Clausen... by sitting out camp and most of the practices this season with multiple injuries. Clausen has had zero opportunity to develop chemistry with a guy that is always double covered... doesn't take a genius to understand why Smith has not been as productive.

Posted

Since the team sucks ass,Smitty will take his own sweet time to heal,can you blame him?

Posted

Clausen doens't ignore him. Smith ignored Clausen... by sitting out camp and most of the practices this season with multiple injuries. Clausen has had zero opportunity to develop chemistry with a guy that is always double covered... doesn't take a genius to understand why Smith has not been as productive.

excuses, excuses. Matt Moore wasn't getting reps w/ Smith in 2007 either when was 3rd on the depth chart and an undrafted rookie brought in that year.

There is no excuse for Smith w/ 33 yards in 2 games. Smith had more than TWICE as many yards in his first game w/ Moore in 2007 than in 2 w/ Jimmy.

Seriously, some could claim Clausen had blone hair and you guys would claim it is brown.

Posted

rumor of him getting traded to miami iam hearing from some people down in south fla....any news of this on your guys end? didnt wanna start a crap thread...but i did wanna ask...