• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#31 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:01 PM

Who the hell is PacMan and why should I care what his guests say?

#32 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,964 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:04 PM

Either way, your team could lose- out on compensation.

troll-- ban him now please

#33 ant2125

ant2125

Live the life you dig

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:05 PM

Peppersout I respect your ability to hide your trolling behind some well written posts. Frankly you can take your Panthers hate and stuff it.

Chill out with the trolling.

winner winner:iagree:

#34 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,166 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:05 PM

If you guys are so sure that Peppers will garner a 1st rd pick, then you must do the following:

1st -What team in the 1st will give you a first? It won't be a top 15 with an aging 29 year old player...

2nd -Of the teams, like Philly or Pitts or Balt or Jets, Pats, that might have the attraction or power that Peppers is looking for none of which are going to sign Peppers to a long term deal worth all that money...its not in their blood.

3rd- Of the teams that are willing to give picks and sign to long term deal, will Peppers be willing to sign. remember, he has the option to sign or not once next year has ended.

4th- For the type of money that Peppers will be demanding a team FO will be looking at whether he is a game changer or not. And based on the recent comments in this state and on this board, it doesn't seem that way.

So let me get this straight, you're saying:

"I hate the Panthers. I hate the Panthers and I hate the Panthers."

Thanks for your thoughtful contributions to the board. What are you a f*cking Cowboys fan angry b/c you traded your 1st rounder away for ROY WILLIAMS? So now you're hoping you can get Peppers for free? Shut the f*ck up. Try using a little something called logic before you post again.

#35 Towelboy

Towelboy

day late & a dollar short

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • LocationCatawba, SC

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:07 PM

i can see j pep joining houston, philly, chicago, san diego or miami. i'm sure washington will make a push for him too.

we will get a 1st and at least a 3rd. mark it.

Edited by Towelboy, 19 January 2009 - 05:09 PM.

#36 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:08 PM

i can see j pep joining dallas, houston, philly, chicago, san diego or miami. i'm sure washington will make a push for him too.

we will get a 1st and at least a 3rd. mark it.

So if it all goes down on your wedding day will you have one earbud in your ear for the ceremony?

#37 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,541 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:09 PM

Peppersout I respect your ability to hide your trolling behind some well written posts. Frankly you can take your Panthers hate and stuff it.

Chill out with the trolling.

why isn't he banned yet?

anyway, to the moronic assumption of the OP who has been saying the same wrong thing over and over...

if we slap the non-exclusive franchise tag on his head he has no choice to either play with us or go find his own deal somewhere.

if he wants to play somewhere else he is going to have to find a team on his own that is willing to part with 2 first round picks or something close that the panthers have to agree to.

again, it is up to peppers to find a deal, not the panthers if the non-exclusive tag is put on him.

if there isn't a team willing to part with a first round pick or two then he is going to either have to play for us and hope to impress someone else next year or do nothing.

#38 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,166 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:11 PM

I vote PeppersOut OUT!

#39 Towelboy

Towelboy

day late & a dollar short

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • LocationCatawba, SC

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:13 PM

So if it all goes down on your wedding day will you have one earbud in your ear for the ceremony?

i thought that was part of your duties as the wedding photographer/huddle master

#40 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,397 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:15 PM

If you guys are so sure that Peppers will garner a 1st rd pick, then you must do the following:

1st -What team will give u a 1st ? It won't be a top 15 with an aging 29 year old player...

2nd -Of the teams, like Philly or Pitts or Balt or Jets, Pats, that might have the attraction or power that Peppers is looking for none of which are going to sign Peppers to a long term deal worth all that money...its not in their blood.

3rd- Of the teams that are willing to give picks and sign to long term deal, will Peppers be willing to sign. remember, he has the option to sign or not once next year has ended.

4th- For the type of money that Peppers will be demanding a team FO will be looking at whether he is a game changer or not. And based on the recent comments in this state and on this board, it doesn't seem that way.

do you understand this process at all??????? He will not be playing for the new team under the Franchise tag, they will remove it and sign him to a deal.

#41 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,246 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:15 PM

blah, blah, blah, blah bad news blah blah blah peppers leaving blah blah blah nothing you can do blah blah blah

Bro you are such a f*cking troll. Every single post you have made is the same poo about Peppers leaving and we won't get any compensation. Where's your crystal ball

You are obviously not a panthers fan, so go back to your redskins, broncos, Bills, or cowboys message board, or whatever the hell team you root for, and continue fantasizing and having wet dreams about Peppers playing DE on your team, because that's probably why you're here you want him so bad and you think your team is going to get him. STFU and go the f*ck away.

#42 Pantherxtreme

Pantherxtreme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:18 PM

So because he was classy before, he's classy forever? I know why Hurney gets his check, but peppers unnecessarily making sh*t harder for his former team is something to respect?

Peppers doesn't get paid to make Hurney's job easier during trade negoiations, just like if Peppers truly wants out of here the Panthers aren't gonna make it easier on him via the franchise tag or whatever and try to get the most out of it as they can.

I RESPECT it's a business first and foremost and both sides are gonna do what's best in their interset.

I respect for his play on the field not what type of GM he would be for the Panthers.

#43 Urrymonster

Urrymonster

• HUDDLER
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:21 PM

PeppersOut. You do not understand how this whole situation will go about.

Peppers will let the FO know which teams he personally is interested in, which in turn we will then contact and get the best deal. Once that is settled Peppers will negotiate the contract with said team. Alternatively we will give a list of teams to Peppers on who meets our criteria and he can pick from them.

We will bounce all the interested teams off each other. If you seriously think that teams are not interested in Peppers then you are nuts. If you also think that the Panthers FO will not communicate then you are nuts. They are both treating it as it is - like business.

Fact is we will get the best possible deal we can by using the interested teams against each other. You think that these teams would prefer to wait till he is a free agent? Well chances are that will not happen for a year as we WILL tag him. If they were to wait and we did not tag him, then they would enter a bidding war with each other but not on draft, but on GUARENTEED MONEY. The reason teams will try and trade for him now is because they will NOT have a bidding war when it comes to the contract negotiations. Every GM would rather trade a few picks than get into a bidding war on a premier players contract and it is the same reason why all players would prefer to hit the free agency market. The money goes up that way as the player can bounce teams off each other.

No. We have the power. He can't just walk away if we tag him. Teams would also prefer to trade for him than risk the chance of getting into contract bidding on the open market. So all the interested teams will try and get it wrapped up very quickly.

He has not forced our hand regarding his situation. He has forced out hand regarding Gross contract. Gross will more likely get paid over the odds now, because we can't let them both go.

Oh and comparing Peppers to a former alcoholic is a bit silly. Allens history may have hurt his stock somewhat. Peppers, contrary to most fans beliefs has been very professional all throughout his career here and didn't even say a bad thing or cause problems even though he id not want to be here.

Peppers stock has not been hurt one tiny bit.

#44 L.A. Fanatic

L.A. Fanatic

LOWER YOUR FONT!!!!!!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationLALA Land

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:26 PM

this fuging loser listens to pacman

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha

#45 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 5,916 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:29 PM

I'm leaving this site until this troll gets banned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com