Photo
- - - - -

CTP's 2011 Mock Draft

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
57 replies to this topic

#46 DynastyRTR

DynastyRTR

newnfldraft.com writer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:22 PM

what about Thomas Davis? Beason needs to be back in the middle, Conner as backup. TD @ WLB, Beason in the middle, & Anderson @ SLB would be legit.

Also, doubt they let Sutton walk, or draft someone to take his place since they turned down draft picks for him this year supposedly.

Overall very nice work, could see them getting some help at safety as wel though. Oh, and Kerry Collins will never be a panther again, bank on that. :lol:

Ray Ray Armstrong in 2012

#47 nikole.957

nikole.957

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:26 AM

no here is what i did...

got a 3rd rd compensatory pick.
traded DWill and a our regular 3rd for a 1st from Green Bay.
then traded the pick that we got for DWill(1st) for a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th all this year.(Ravens did the same thing this past year)...

so that left us with a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 4th, 5th, and a 6th.

EDIT: will update regular mock draft later today. 2nd round will be added

I haven't really been studying the draft.....do you think Jake Locker is going to fall out of the top ten, and Mallet might take his place as a the second qb drafted?

#48 Jaxel

Jaxel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:48 AM

Have you seen Pouncey play?? He can't snap the ball to save his life...

#49 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 11:17 AM

Have you seen Pouncey play?? He can't snap the ball to save his life...

True, but I don't see Kalil going anywhere so if we wouldn't have traded for Armanti and we had drafted Pouncey I think he would be playing guard.....

#50 Jaxel

Jaxel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 11:37 AM

I think because of a bad season, and horrible QB play, people are throwing the offensive line under the bus... When we get some competent QB play it will be different. I think Kalil and Gross will be fine, and Otah will help, sure up the rest of the line then we are fine.

#51 DynastyRTR

DynastyRTR

newnfldraft.com writer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:12 PM

yeah, Pouncey to me is guard. the only reason he moved to center is because florida had no1 to play center besides him who had a bit of experience. he isnt as good as his brother, but he is still really good. Maurkice is going to be a great center.

and Locker like said before in another forum if im not mistaken is an athlete playing QB. he needs to sit a year or so behind a guy like Hasselbeck who i have him mocked to so he can learn alot more. he reminds me of Brady Quinn...ALOT

#52 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:37 PM

Cam Newton wont go top 10. And Brandon Saine is a solid RB, does everything well. Call me bias but I believe he can be a solid 3rd down back

#53 DynastyRTR

DynastyRTR

newnfldraft.com writer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:45 PM

Cam Newton wont go top 10. And Brandon Saine is a solid RB, does everything well. Call me bias but I believe he can be a solid 3rd down back

I dont think Cam should go top 10. maybe 20, but someone will take a risk on him. he has a ton of potential

#54 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,194 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:51 PM

cam will go top 10. ncaa finding no fault with him and his receiving the heisman will be enough for a few teams to be willing to overlook any supposed risk.

#55 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,762 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:10 PM

honestly a lot of these trades just... don't seem realistic to me at all. =|

Just curious why you think Clausen will net a 3rd and a 4th?

also, I have a hard time buying D-Will for a 2nd. =| Is GB loaded with 2nd rounders or something...?

#56 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,989 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 04:19 PM

That's because they aren't going to happen.

#57 DynastyRTR

DynastyRTR

newnfldraft.com writer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 06:05 PM

clausen for a 3rd and 4th could happen. he still has potential of being a good QB in the NFL, and if a team that doesnt get their guy in the draft this year needs a QB bad enough...

#58 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 02:21 AM

clausen for a 3rd and 4th could happen. he still has potential of being a good QB in the NFL, and if a team that doesnt get their guy in the draft this year needs a QB bad enough...

Very freaking unlikely.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com