Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i dont see what we can pick up in the first round that isnt a QB

66 posts in this topic

Posted

maybe the right side of the line is struggling and maybe the wide receivers aren't amazing but if you think the cabinet is empty on offense you are dumb as hell

Posted

1. sign a mid tier wide receiver

2. sign some oline depth

3. insert andrew luck

oh look i just fixed the offense where's my check

1 person likes this

Posted

lol pro-bowl lineman. what a great way to determine that your lineman is great. pro bowls. yea.

our receivers are turrible. our line is turrible, and it's not just the right side. running backs are awesome though... too awesome...

Posted

lol pro-bowl lineman. what a great way to determine that your lineman is great. pro bowls. yea.

a carolina lineman getting to the pro bowl is a pretty huge accomplishment. I mean I guess I could just point out that Kalil, Wharton, and Gross are generally pretty good.

Posted

a carolina lineman getting to the pro bowl is a pretty huge accomplishment. I mean I guess I could just point out that Kalil, Wharton, and Gross are generally pretty good.

wahle

ya i went there

i get your point though.

Posted

1. sign a mid tier wide receiver

2. sign some oline depth

3. insert andrew luck

oh look i just fixed the offense where's my check

ummm

where is the new coaching staff?

1 person likes this

Posted

wahle was voted in on reputation by green bay fans

seriously replive, assuming they were to draft andrew luck, and assuming they resign deangelo (even if they didn't it wouldn't change much), how many pieces would be needed to "rebuild" the offense? 2? 3 maybe?

you mean to tell me that can't be accomplished in one offseason?

Posted

ummm

where is the new coaching staff?

stick to what you're good at: postings articles first and not trying to analyze anything

Posted

no interior dlinemen worth the pick, no wr worth the pick, trading the first overall is tricky

process of elimination

AJ Green would easily be worth a top 5 pick, and Marcell Dareus would be a good pick up, although he is a DE...

Posted

wahle was voted in on reputation by green bay fans

seriously replive, assuming they were to draft andrew luck, and assuming they resign deangelo (even if they didn't it wouldn't change much), how many pieces would be needed to "rebuild" the offense? 2? 3 maybe?

you mean to tell me that can't be accomplished in one offseason?

rebuild with any decent depth? yea i'd consider it take at least 2. i mean i have no fuging clue what the free agent pool looks like because i'm a lazy dumbass but seriously we need a rt if otah keeps this poo up, a rg worth poo, and at least 2 more competent wrs. plus we have basically no oline depth as it is and we know how much our oline loves to be injured.

can't buy that our offense can be rebuilt in one offseason, sorry

Posted

Why waste a pick on Luck?

That'll only set us back another year and all those great players you mentioned will only be another year older.

Get a decent HC and OC in here with a decent offense and I guarantee you either Moore or Clausen would look better.

Hard to throw with 6 guys about to hit you because they knew which play you were about to run.

With your first pick you should either, A. Start preparing for a future without SS in the WR corp and take a WR or B) Address the defense. Marshall likely won't be here next year, and P. Peterson looks pretty impressie right now..

Posted

AJ Green would easily be worth a top 5 pick, and Marcell Dareus would be a good pick up, although he is a DE...

there's a billion good available free agent wide receivers.

why in the name of god would you pass on luck unless you literally never watch stanford.