Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hepcat

Let's all insult each other over football.

129 posts in this topic

lol

RAGING BULL YOU F**KING ASSHOLE!!!

/goes in other thread to complain about getting insulted

/puts himself on a pedestal as some vigilante posting force to gain acceptance

/is literally a vaginal sponge that hired an interpreter to type for him

:D

So much love. Thanks guys!

And that thread is actually a compilation of official stats I put together on Matt Moore as a starter with data coming off of ESPN and about 3 hours worth of work to get it to align right in this forum.

Perhaps thread tagging should be a moderator privillage, just saying....

u spent 3 hours preparing a post on a thread on the Carolina Panthers Forum?

Winning cures everything, or at least flushes out the posters who only look to start sh*t with someone else for kicks. I like to browse the threads and post where I can and bring humor rather than aggression, unless beating back the ugly trolls of our opponents.

I agree 100% with Beaux Berry - we're more than a screen name, although a few in here are several screen names, looking to stir the pot. I wish I could get out to a tailgate and meet more of you guys since I'm local.

if you'd all start treating this place like your high school bathroom wall life will be much simpler

i'm not gonna try and piss on the huddle

For hot sexy time with a man that is hairier then a terrorist Imam,

Call Southcakpanther at 697-067-7374

See what I did here^^^

I usually call that an equal opportunity a$$hole. :)

I resemble that remark.:D

u spent 3 hours preparing a post on a thread on the Carolina Panthers Forum?

I don't mind. I like the Panthers and I like Knowledge. The Carolina Huddle certainly looked like it could use it when it came to our starting QB(which is kind of sad btw). Makes for better conversations.

Plus it kind of worked. If you noticed a lot of the "Matt Moore is terrible", "Matt Moore is a nobody" threads kind of died down over the past couple of weeks. There's only a couple of die-hard Clausen fans that particpate in that nowadays....oh and Raging Bull.

I have faith that when given the choice most people have enough sense to go for the facts versus forum opinion regardless of where it comes from.

no offense to any of you, but when a post goes off my screen it is very unlikely that I will read it. I just don't have the attention span. sometimes I'll read ones by Mr. Scot or SLJ that do so, but even they get skimmed.