Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peppers situation: A blessing in disguise?

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey Eater! Nobody remembers 2nd place! Fox needs out just because he is way too easy on these guys. Carolina needs ACCOUNTABILITY and it is not gonna happen with fox around! Fox defended Jake after the loss to Arizona. That was not a "bad day" for Jake, that was a complete screw up! Now I dont know about you but, even though I didnt smoke weed and did any drugs or ever bring the police home to my parents, but everytime I screwed up, my father would woop my ass! ACCOUNTABILITY! Jake has done the same old bull poo over and over again, and If he doesnt do what he is being paid for (Deliver the ball to CAROLINA players) then fire his ass! Same goes for Fox. Denver fired their coach (he even brought 2 superbowl trophies home), why then should we stick with Fox? I have not seen any tophies in our case yet! So bring a new start and see where it takes us! We cant do any worse. Remember NOBODY remembers 2nd place!!!:banghead:

Posted · Report post

Hey Eater! Nobody remembers 2nd place! Fox needs out just because he is way too easy on these guys. Carolina needs ACCOUNTABILITY and it is not gonna happen with fox around! Fox defended Jake after the loss to Arizona. That was not a "bad day" for Jake, that was a complete screw up! Now I dont know about you but, even though I didnt smoke weed and did any drugs or ever bring the police home to my parents, but everytime I screwed up, my father would woop my ass! ACCOUNTABILITY! Jake has done the same old bull sh*t over and over again, and If he doesnt do what he is being paid for (Deliver the ball to CAROLINA players) then fire his ass! Same goes for Fox. Denver fired their coach (he even brought 2 superbowl trophies home), why then should we stick with Fox? I have not seen any tophies in our case yet! So bring a new start and see where it takes us! We cant do any worse. Remember NOBODY remembers 2nd place!!!:banghead:

So did your daddy take you out in the middle of the street and woop your ass at a press conference? Or did he do it quietly in house?

Are you sure that Fox didn't "woop" jakes ass in private?

Posted · Report post

VERY FUNNY! He is still on the team...how many screw ups does this guy need to make before he gets the boot?:confused:

Posted · Report post

VERY FUNNY! He is still on the team...how many screw ups does this guy need to make before he gets the boot?:confused:

Think you missed his point. He was basically saying that Fox could of given Jake his final warning, but we woul never know as it was done behind closed doors. That is what classy organizations do. No need to let the media create problems when there are none.

Posted · Report post

Idaho..mmm, potatoes.