Photo
- - - - -

Why Matt Moore belongs on the Panthers Franchise.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

#61 Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

Cinderella story

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2010 - 03:55 PM

Where did I ever say I was an "unbiased fan"?

Oh and you wanna know the truth? You and a few others have MADE me take up for Matt so much. Seriously. If you have a problem with me spreading facts about him, look at yourself and a few others first.

Someone had to f**king stand up and call some of you out on your bullshit. And I wasn't alone. A few others saw things like I did too. I was just more outspoken about it. But you all also picked a fight with me every chance you got.

No one's made you take up for Matty Boy but you. He took up for himself. You had no hand in it.

#62 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2010 - 03:59 PM

Where did I ever say I was an "unbiased fan"?

Most around here already have labeled me as a Moore lover. Do I love him? No, I wouldn't go that far.

^ from your first post. If you just meant "I'm totally bias and think he's the best thing ever but no I don't love him" then I apologize. =P

Oh and you wanna know the truth? You and a few others have MADE me take up for Matt so much. Seriously. If you have a problem with me spreading facts about him, look at yourself and a few others first.

Someone had to f**king stand up and call some of you out on your bullshit. And I wasn't alone. A few others saw things like I did too. I was just more outspoken about it. But you all also picked a fight with me every chance you got.

Dude, the vast majority of us just said he looked terrible in his first couple games. People like you tried to make excuses for him at every turn. Just accept he played awful and now he's playing great, ok? I have, and so have most other fans. I hope he continues to play great. I've never said anything false about him, either. I was one of his largest fans coming into the season, he just looked abysmal in the preseason & start of the season.

#63 Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

Cinderella story

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2010 - 04:02 PM

^ from your first post. If you just meant "I'm totally bias and think he's the best thing ever but no I don't love him" then I apologize. =P

Dude, the vast majority of us just said he looked terrible in his first couple games. People like you tried to make excuses for him at every turn. Just accept he played awful and now he's playing great, ok? I have, and so have most other fans. I hope he continues to play great. I've never said anything false about him, either. I was one of his largest fans coming into the season, he just looked abysmal in the preseason & start of the season.

I feel the same way you do. Again, I get so sick and tired of hearing his garbage though. I just want us to win and have fans who don't put one player above the team. He claims to be unbiased, but not once have I heard compliments for Gettis, LaFell, David Carr or anyone.