Photo
- - - - -

How to talk about playoffs and the Carolina Panthers. Letters and wins!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 PantherFanForLife

PantherFanForLife

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 03:07 PM

At 1-5 there is only one way to talk about the Carolina Panthers and playoffs.

You DON'T. But I know you want to, so here's how you go about doing it. We can play a game with it! Every time the Carolina Panthers earns themselves a letter "W", you get to substitute it for one or more letters of the word "playoffs". You trade it in and buy a letter. Think Wheel of Fortune.

At 1-5, with only one "W" the only thing you can say when it comes to the Panthers and Playoffs is that both start with the letter P. Right now, that's about the only correlation between this team and the playoffs.

At 2-5, assuming we beat the Rams, the only thing you can say is the first 2 letters of the word playoffs, "pl". As in PLural. As in 2 wins. You are no longer a one win wonder. And the team has earned another letter by trading in a "W".

At 3-5, well here's where you have some options for a multiple letters. This is a BIG ONE. You can actually earn more than one letter here. If we beat NO....you get "ay" and upgrade to "PLAY". Why? It's a divisional rival. And a revenge game. Now you can start saying fun things like the Carolina Panthers are going to PLAY...another game. See? beginning to get it?

At 4-5.......you get it all. You get the word PLAYOFFS. Why? Because it means you won another divisional game against TB. You are now at .500 against your division rivals, and one game away from being at .500 overall.

THIS is where you begin considering the playoffs again in any kind of serious manner. This is where you can start calculating record numbers, and who needs to lose to who. But for now folks, thanks to our awesome start there is only ONE thing we have to look forward to: The Rams game.

And who here gets flashbacks of our double OT win, Steve Smith, and "X-Clown". You know it's kind of funny, but this game against the Rams, is another important one to us. That was a double OT win, this is for our double win and for our "Plurality"!

Yeah I have too much time on my hands.

#2 Lt Pinkerton

Lt Pinkerton

Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 03:29 PM

haha

#3 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,445 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:13 PM

way too much thought put into that.

#4 PantherFanForLife

PantherFanForLife

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:14 PM

Yeah I was bored.

#5 Seamonk

Seamonk

kekekekekeke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:16 PM

I'm so confused

#6 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,875 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:16 PM

U know I'm happy Matt Moore did good and all but for some reason I hate your guts Pantherfanforlife, Sorry.

#7 trucpfan

trucpfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:19 PM

Yeah I was bored.

You don't have to actually inhale

#8 PantherFanForLife

PantherFanForLife

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:21 PM

U know I'm happy Matt Moore did good and all but for some reason I hate your guts Pantherfanforlife, Sorry.

Well I'm sure you are not alone in that one. You can join LoyalPantherFan because apparently he wants to fight me now.

Internet Football Talk. SERIOUS stuff!

But my question is, if you have gone so batshit crazy insane and let things get so personal with you, why are you going to be a pussy and say sorry? You and I both know you are not really sorry. Just say you hate my guys. No need to appologize. Stick to your guns man! Be a true maniac.

So tell me how do you really feel?

#9 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,875 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:25 PM

Well I'm sure you are not alone in that one. You can join LoyalPantherFan because apparently he wants to fight me now.

Internet Football Talk. SERIOUS stuff!

But my question is, if you have gone so batpoo crazy insane and let things get so personal with you, why are you going to be a pussy and say sorry? You and I both know you are not really sorry. Just say you hate my guys. No need to appologize. Stick to your guns man! Be a true maniac.

So tell me how do you really feel?

Your right, I hate u, burn in the flames of hell and once you have burned to ashes I will give u new skin so u can burn in hell once more. This will repeat until Matt Moore wins a superbowl. :)

#10 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,439 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:26 PM

What Saltman said

#11 PantherFanForLife

PantherFanForLife

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,058 posts

Your right, I hate u, burn in the flames of hell and once you have burned to ashes I will give u new skin so u can burn in hell once more. This will repeat until Matt Moore wins a superbowl. :)

Feel Better?

#12 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,475 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted Image

Ohh Snap!

#13 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,875 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:28 PM

Feel Better?

Much.

#14 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,525 posts
  • Location704

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:33 PM

I thought I hated you the most but I guess not.

#15 Swan

Swan

Executive

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:36 PM

Tl;dr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.