Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Hey, DrewBreesIsGod

been traveling son; one bad game against Cle and one good game against the overrated Steelers....Breesus is still the best QB in the league bar none

Armanti Edwards > Drew Brees IMHO

been traveling son; one bad game against Cle and one good game against the overrated Steelers....Breesus is still the best QB in the league bar none

you stupid faggit... you didn't have bad game against the browns, you got your asses whooped ***.

it's funny saints fans, they think they had a bad game against the browns lol they got owned, we might of lost, but you wouldn't beat us in our house, the browns would still whoop your ass in theirs lmfao.

it's funny to lose to the browns within a touchdown, but it's that more funnier when you get blown-out.

question of the day: how many bandwagoners are there in new orleans.... btw if you supported the steelers the year before and the patriots before that, go jump off a cliff.

haha and yeah Breesus is the best quarterback in the world when he throws a PICK TO IKE TAYLOR, Taylor of ALL PEOPLE.

that was imo more embarrasing than the browns ownage... haha you wont be going back to the super bowl, regardless of who's in it the AFC will win in a landslide this season.

TheSaint    6

lulz... are you serious?

If the roles were reversed, id be begging for mercy, not talking ridiculous smack. This forum has jumped the shark.

SCP    30,419

lulz... are you serious?

If the roles were reversed, id be begging for mercy, not talking ridiculous smack. This forum has jumped the shark.

At least you show up after a loss. DrewBreesIsGod.....he didn't show himself until you guys won again. LOL.....cause he was traveling.

hey panther fans, maybe the saints cant cheat or be twats this week.

Ed Bouchette: I figured this is what happened and after further checking today, I found out it is true. The television in the visiting coaches booth in New Orleans was tuned to the scoreboard view of the game, which is controlled by the home team. The home team will never show a replay if a successful challenge would hurt the home team. Thus, they did not show the replay on the video screen at the game and so the Steelers coaches never saw what we all saw -- the NBC network telecast that clearly showed Rashard Mendenhall had scored. Tomlin had no idea because he did not see it clearly and no one from the Steelers ever saw a replay. He should have called me in the press box because I saw it.

Skew    39

lulz... are you serious?

That phrase jumped the shark 15 years ago.

cjjr72984    1

It's because there is no Reggie Bush on the field. shhheeessshh give the guy a break.

Actually, we've admittedly struggled without his prescence on the field. Dude is important for our offense. Anyone who says otherwise is either A.) stuck in 2006, or B.) just being a hater and not actually looking at how good of a player he's become.

Actually, we've admittedly struggled without his prescence on the field. Dude is important for our offense. Anyone who says otherwise is either A.) stuck in 2006, or B.) just being a hater and not actually looking at how good of a player he's become.

do you think reggie bush is a bust? i would classify him as one.

Joan Jett    6

do you think reggie bush is a bust? i would classify him as one.

Yeah he wasn't worth their first round pick at all maybe a 2nd or 3rd

Guest DrewBreesIsGod   
Guest DrewBreesIsGod

I'm traveling to bitch. Been on the road for the last 3 weeks. In Chicago right now. They are called laptops, smart phones, etc. Not only are you a bandwagon douche bag, you are a week-to-week bandwagon douchebag. You can't even come here after a Taints loss.

You suck worse than I thought. LOL

Overrated Steelers? F*cking Heath Miller gave you retards a gift. Sharper is the luckiest s.o.b. in football. Miller should have just handed the ball off.

I choose not to take time for you when I'm banging my wife on vacation boy...surely you could at least understand that. Unless you are looking at this forum while doing the ugly, which I would not put past you

Guest DrewBreesIsGod   
Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Reginald Bush helped us win a SB. Period. He scored important touchdowns all over those playoffs. So don't you draft someone to help you win it all? Yes it the answer, thefore Reginald Hiesman Kardashian Bush is not a bust.