• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#91 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:15 AM

I have stayed out of alot of discussions this week but I just watched the 49'ers game again and our receivers ran some really great routes. I was at the game and didn't notice at the time but Gettis really put it on some good cb's. I expect us to really take it to the rams this week because you can't guard Gettis one on one and the same goes with Smitty. I expect us to run the ball well this week and the defense has played great all year so I expect the same from them. My prediction is 24-10 Panthers as long as the O-line keeps pass blocking like they did last week.

#92 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,724 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:21 AM

Some keys for the Panthers to win this week.

Win the turnover battle and stop fumbling and throwing picks.

Stop the Rams running game and make Bradford throw all day.

Get points early instead of having to dig out of a big hole.

Establish the pass early so we can run later in the game when we need to.

Win the special teams battle.

Simple, right?

#93 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:53 AM

Some keys for the Panthers to win this week.

Win the turnover battle and stop fumbling and throwing picks.

Stop the Rams running game and make Bradford throw all day.

Get points early instead of having to dig out of a big hole.

Establish the pass early so we can run later in the game when we need to.

Win the special teams battle.

Simple, right?

I don't think we have to do all of those to beat the Rams, maybe to beat Pitt or Baltimore but not the Rams. I think we just need the O-line to play like they did last week and give Moore time to throw the ball and not turn the ball over. We definitely need to stop Jackson and make Bradford throw the ball and I think we win the game easily. It really is a simple game plan.:D

#94 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,724 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:34 AM

I don't think we have to do all of those to beat the Rams, maybe to beat Pitt or Baltimore but not the Rams. I think we just need the O-line to play like they did last week and give Moore time to throw the ball and not turn the ball over. We definitely need to stop Jackson and make Bradford throw the ball and I think we win the game easily. It really is a simple game plan.:D

I hope you are right but the Rams are a different team at home than they are away.
With our team right now, we aren't good enough to make a bunch of mistakes and still win. Like against SF last week, we almost lost due to a pick 6 and a couple of fumbles when we actually outplayed them most of the day.
I think we will have to play well on Sunday in order to beat St Louis. It won't be as easy as some folks think.

#95 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,525 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:36 AM

We can win, but it'll take work. The rams are looking good this year at home. Not 100%, but I think we win a very close game.

#96 RamsInfiniti

RamsInfiniti

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:03 AM

About this poster, YourMomsLover, is a ***** ...

This wrote the comment "***" in my rep box ...

But they gave me POSITIVE rep ....

No thanks buddy, I'm not interested in your tunnel action ....

And I'm still GREEN, what does that tell you?

#97 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,133 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:07 AM

Rams fans have been waiting so long to talk poo to someone, anyone, I can hardly blame them for flying off the handle so easily.

#98 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,515 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:07 AM

I'm going to say that

Jackson has a good game overall while Bradford is picked off a couple of times.
The panthers run game gets going slightly more so then in past weeks (not great on the ground, but enough) , while moore has an average - above average game. say 1 or 2 TD's and a INT.

Panthers win a close one

20-17

#99 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,357 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:08 AM

About this poster, YourMomsLover, is a ***** ...

This wrote the comment "***" in my rep box ...

But they gave me POSITIVE rep ....

No thanks buddy, I'm not interested in your tunnel action ....

And I'm still GREEN, what does that tell you?

tells me your neg reps might not register until you have more posts.

#100 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,133 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:09 AM

Also Steven Jackson being shut down would make their dink and dunk west-coasty offense about a thousand times less effective. After seeing Frank Gore last week though gl

#101 RamsInfiniti

RamsInfiniti

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:10 AM

Rams fans have been waiting so long to talk poo to someone, anyone, I can hardly blame them for flying off the handle so easily.

That's funny, because I came on this board, and originally posted this:

"Hoping for a nice game this weekend. I am a displaced Ram's fan, so I will be making the trip up to St. Louis from Huntsville, Alabama. It's a big day for us as they will be retiring Isaac Bruce's jersey before the game. You have a nice forum here. More reasonable than most opposing forums I visit. Here's to hoping for no injuries and a fun game. I wish you well the rest of the season. I never developed a hatred for Carolina like I did other teams in the old NFC west. Keep believing, it will eventually turn around. I've had to do this for the last three years, I know what it is like to struggle! Enjoy!"

And these are the responses I got:

"bend over bitch"

"f**k the rams we are going to ram it like we did the 9ers cept they liked it and u prolly wont"

"Rams will lose 59-7 bank on it."

"How far would you like me to Ram it in?"

#102 Paintballr

Paintballr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:12 AM

I hope the Panthers win...but I mean what would you expect coming on a Panthers forum and ask who you think will win?

If the Panthers can keep the turnovers down on offense, and control the clock and keep Bradford and Jackson off the field, they will have a chance to win. If Gettis has another good game, we connect with deep passes and keep your defense off balance we will win...but if any team does that to anyone they usually win....

Your offense scared me earlier in the year, but since you guys are injuried on the WR side of the ball, we are in the same boat. Doesn't mean someone can't step up and make a big game. Your defense is really underrated and will put you guys in a situation to win the game. Overall I hope its a good one.

#103 Paintballr

Paintballr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:13 AM

"Hoping for a nice game this weekend. I am a displaced Ram's fan, so I will be making the trip up to St. Louis from Huntsville, Alabama. It's a big day for us as they will be retiring Isaac Bruce's jersey before the game. You have a nice forum here. More reasonable than most opposing forums I visit. Here's to hoping for no injuries and a fun game. I wish you well the rest of the season. I never developed a hatred for Carolina like I did other teams in the old NFC west. Keep believing, it will eventually turn around. I've had to do this for the last three years, I know what it is like to struggle! Enjoy!"

"bend over bitch"

"f**k the rams we are going to ram it like we did the 9ers cept they liked it and u prolly wont"

Don't let those represent everyone here....

#104 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,133 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:13 AM

"bend over bitch"

Everyone on this board is ill-tempered right now dude. No matter how nice you are, you're not going to be well received.

#105 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:47 AM

He's fake I tells ya!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com