Photo
- - - - -

Sirius likes Turgo coming back, and question about Gross.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:24 PM

Someone from SC called in complaining about Turgo coming back and asked what they thought. Shein and Riggins saw the guy's point (esp with peppers wanting out) but said they felt none of us would have been running him out of town before that last playoff game.

the guy pointed out our D started to suck the 2nd half of the season. Riggins did bring up the point he feels Peppers should be even better than he is and 'something must be going on' for that not to happen.

Any word on a contract for Gross? NFL network when looking at the OL drills said Loadholt from Oklahoma should play RT in the NFL and started talking about Otah. The were talking about if we can re sign gross we may have the best bookends in the league next year. So any word? I really want to see this done before we have to tag Peppers.

#2 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,955 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:26 PM

Someone from SC called in complaining about Turgo coming back and asked what they thought. Shein and Riggins saw the guy's point (esp with peppers wanting out) but said they felt none of us would have been running him out of town before that last playoff game.

the guy pointed out our D started to suck the 2nd half of the season. Riggins did bring up the point he feels Peppers should be even better than he is and 'something must be going on' for that not to happen.

Any word on a contract for Gross? NFL network when looking at the OL drills said Loadholt from Oklahoma should play RT in the NFL and started talking about Otah. The were talking about if we can re sign gross we may have the best bookends in the league next year. So any word? I really want to see this done before we have to tag Peppers.

No man sorry no news on Gross yet. When we here what will happen with Peppers the "Gross Factor" will not be to far behind it.

#3 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,424 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:28 PM

people have been calling for trgo's head for years.

it wasn't just because of the playoff game.

gross will be re-signed, though.

#4 ShutDwn

ShutDwn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:11 PM

Beside those "who wants trgo fired now???" threads, (which were quickly ended after the D sucked) nobody has liked him and the majority would still like to see him leave even if we played okay and still lost.

#5 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:31 PM

No man sorry no news on Gross yet. When we here what will happen with Peppers the "Gross Factor" will not be to far behind it.

Thanks. I would rather in the next couple weeks hear Gross is re signed and a couple cuts made to clear the room needed to franchise peppers. the sooner we get him off the books and gain picks, the better.

#6 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,382 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:26 PM

i have sirius, but didn't listen at all yesterday. was Fox on @ 5 as usual? did he say anything worth hearing if so?

#7 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:31 PM

I didn't hear him yesterday.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com