70 replies to this topic

#46 MrCreep77

MrCreep77

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:07 AM

Why are all you Taint fans here anyhow? Shouldnt you guys be talking about your team on your own garbage board? Better yet shouldnt some of you still be rebuilding your homes or sniping at relief workers giving aid ya bunch of worthless drains on the economy. That city needs another good flushing a few years later to clean some more trash out of it again.

#47 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,532 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:12 AM

Holy f*ck. Smack forum, anyone care to move this?

#48 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,085 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:26 AM

yeah that's why I have a picture of Archie f ucking Manning moron. I can name more old saint players THAT EVENTUALLY PLAYED FOR THE PANTHERS than you can name actual panthers dipshit. We got beat down by the browns, so the f uck what? I was out of town for 2 weeks son, a vacation. Something you are very unfamiliar with.

Anybody can google an Archie Manning photo douche bag.

You were on vacation......OK. So a vacation is a status symbol to Taints fans? If you guys beat the Browns, I bet the house you would have found a way to get a wireless signal in your Motel 6 to continue trolling this forum.

You're exposed.

Also, I love how you use "son" and "boy" to really nail your points home. I feel sooooo demoralized. Hahahahahaha

Edited by SouthCakPanther, 04 November 2010 - 08:41 AM.

#49 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:05 AM

yeah that's why I have a picture of Archie f ucking Manning moron. I can name more old saint players THAT EVENTUALLY PLAYED FOR THE PANTHERS than you can name actual panthers dipshit. We got beat down by the browns, so the f uck what? I was out of town for 2 weeks son, a vacation. Something you are very unfamiliar with.

Dont get mad troll. What do you expect? You bandwagon fools come parading around here runnin off at the mouth when you get a couple of wins then you disappear after an ass beating. Thats bandwagon at its finest. Its not just you either. It was most of the other halfass bandwagon troll aint fools that post on here too. Now put this in the smack!

Edited by MCCNASTY2, 04 November 2010 - 09:15 AM.
Hate!

#50 cjjr72984

cjjr72984

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:20 AM

No matter what we rarely if ever get swept. Just doesn't happen. NFC South is usually pretty competitive no matter what is going on.

The only reason we didn't sweep you in 2006 and 2009 is cause yall just so happen to be the team we rested our starters against so we could prepare for our playoff run.

We getting out the brooms this Sunday then focusing on getting back this division.

#51 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:25 AM

Sick burns...DBIG, that must sting.

#52 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:28 AM

The only reason we didn't sweep you in 2006 and 2009 is cause yall just so happen to be the team we rested our starters against so we could prepare for our playoff run.

We getting out the brooms this Sunday then focusing on getting back this division.

How much googling did you have to do to find that out? Newfan troll.

#53 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:38 AM

Splinters in the lower intestine can cause a serious infection.

#54 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:09 PM

No matter what we rarely if ever get swept. Just doesn't happen. NFC South is usually pretty competitive no matter what is going on.

very true. this division flip flops all of the time. john fox knows how to play the saints, and if the gameplan goes well, we can always win.

i remember the saints beating us a few years ago when they only had 3 wins for the season, and we have also spanked the saints when they were a better team then they are now.

you cannot count anyone out in an NFC south battle.

Edited by chris999, 04 November 2010 - 02:12 PM.

#55 Swan

Swan

Executive

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:29 PM

Posted Image

#56 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,291 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:14 PM

True story the only reason we swept the Saints in 2006 was because they were resting their starters in week 4 when we played them in Charlotte.

#57 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 08:47 AM

True story the only reason we swept the Saints in 2006 was because they were resting their starters in week 4 when we played them in Charlotte.

Come on now, you know that Saints fan wasn't watching Saints football that early in the season in 2006.

#58 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 08:52 AM

Really, it's your call, we're saving our last shred of dignity for when the Browns come to town, so whatever happens, happens. It is what it is and we're apparently okay with that.

The Browns aren't coming to Charlotte this year.

#59 Any_Given_Sunday

Any_Given_Sunday

CH.com: We Know Drama

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:03 AM

I always get a good laugh everytime I hear this excuse for losing. It never gets old. lol. Were you resting your starters the other 100+ times we beat yall? Damn, you must have. We couldn't possibly win otherwise. Who was your fav team in 2008? ;) I'm guessing the Panthers.

Edited by Any_Given_Sunday, 05 November 2010 - 11:07 AM.

#60 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:14 AM

that is true. Honestly though the way things were going in 09 I can't for sure say we would have lost. The Saints were on a 2 game skid and we had previously beaten the #2 seed vikings in very convincing fashion. We were without Steve Smith though so most likely we would have lost.

2006 we already beat you so that's the reason you didn't sweep us.

In retrospect it's hard to prove or say anything All that matters is that the chance is up tomorrow. I'll be at the game going hoarse to prevent it.

Edited by SorthNarolina, 07 November 2010 - 01:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.